Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2 professionally chosen by our editorial team based on comparing some ASP.NET hosting quality aspect like: features, loading speed, price, customer support, company reputation, and server performance.
Zikula is a Web Application Toolkit, which allows you to run impressive websites and build powerful online applications. Zikula has received praise for many things, but we believe the highlights are ease of use, quick and easy development, security and performance and lastly flexibility. A tool kit provides you with a number of different tools to get a job done. Zikula does just that, but for websites and web applications. Depending on which distribution you choose to run, Zikula could manage your blog articles, allow comments on your site, run a forum, downloads section or link directory or even handle static content in any number of languages.
For day to day work with Zikula, you won’t need any technical knowledge – those of us on the team have set up websites for multi-national organizations, blogs, schools, the Scout Association and even Church groups. Because that, many people interested to create Zikula 1.4.2 and ask our team to give recommendations for Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2.
Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2
The core development team is proud to announce the availabilty of Zikula Core 1.4.2.
Here is a list of the most important changes:
- Fix module stylesheet not being loaded automatically for Core-2.0 modules.
- Fix SearchModule not working for older modules required tables.php (#2643)
- Fix error in BootstrapTheme where `pagetype` variable was required (#2681)
- Fix legacy modules always using ‘home’ realm in Theme engine (#2691)
- Fix Login block not functional (#2729)
- Fix problems with legacy Themes (#2777)
- Fix post installation login (#2187)
- Improved handling of ‘utility’ themes via GET and add ability to restrict access via permissions on a more granular level.
- Add new advanced block filtering based on a combination of any query parameter or request attributes.
- Add functional login block to Bootstrap theme (#2730)
- Add collapseable blocks. This feature had disappeared since Core-1.3x (#2678)
- Add Vagrant support (#2814)
- Change default theme to Bootstrap theme (new features added, blocks and permissions adjusted specific to theme)
- Add AdminInterfaceController and Twig tags – AdminModule
- Add ExtensionsInterfaceController and Twig tags – ExtensionsModule
- Add `currentUser` global variable to twig templates.
- Add `Zikula\CategoriesModule\Form\Type\CategoriesType` for easier category usage in Symfony Forms.
- Implement new definition spec for Hook capabilities.
- Implement new BlockApi and all corresponding methods.
- BlocksModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ThemeModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec.
- ExtensionsModule updated to Core-2.0 Spec (except Plugin Handling).
- Add AbstractExtensionInstaller for use by third-party developers.
- Update `\Zikula\Bundle\HookBundle\Hook\DisplayHookResponse` to allow response from non-Smarty sources. (#2600)
Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2 Recommendation
After reviewing 100+ ASP.NET Hosting that support with Zikula, we recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET as your Zikula hosting partner. They provide Zikula is hosted with one click instant activation. Their Zikula plan starts from €3.00/month and give huge bandwidth, huge disk space, and daily backup service.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to HostForLIFEASP.NET for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch.
They always make sure your Zikula 1.4.2 runs smoothly on the servers and your website is safer, faster and better supported than anywhere else.
Fast and Secure Server
Their powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best Zikula 1.4.2 performance. They have best data centers on three continent, unique account isolation for security, and 24/7 proactive uptime monitoring.
Best and Friendly Support
Their support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up and using Zikula 1.4.2 on your account. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Dedicated Application Pool
Your site will be hosted using isolated application pool in order to meet maximum security standard and reliability.
Uptime & Support Guarantees
They will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Summary | Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2
After we compare HostForLIFEASP.NET service with others ASP.NET Hosting providers, we get that HostForLIFEASP.NET give more comprehensive Zikula hosting package and more powerful features to create your Zikula site more excellent. So, we conclude HostForLIFEASP.NET as Reliable ASP.NET Hosting for Zikula 1.4.2.