Cheap & Reliable Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting
This review is made to take a deep look into the Umbraco 7.4.2 hosting from Reliablehostingasp.net to clarify whether the service is really a good choice for people desiring to hosting Umbraco 7.4.2. Details are presented from several aspects which Umbraco hosting features, include price, performance, and their technical support.
What is Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting ?
Umbraco 7.4.2 has been designed to make you as productive as possible. This means it’s fast, beautiful and easy to use so you can focus on getting your message out to your peers, not how the technology works. Whether you need a powerful online marketing tool, a superb e-commerce platform or a hub for your community, you’re in great company. They’ve got more than 250.000 websites to prove it. Umbraco is a CMS that allows us to create beautiful websites. If you are looking at a website, you will probably not even know whether it was build using a CMS or not. Umbraco websites are powerful and flexible, and the platform allows us to create any website that you want.
- U4-5123 – Allow positioning of the ‘Child Items’ tab within the Tabs.
- U4-7534 – v7 Feature request, pass action type in arguments
- U4-7601 – Allow node filtering by composition
- U4-8077 – Migrations events are executed for non umbraco migrations as well.
- U4-4219 – Can’t Preview protected pages
Issues & Tasks
- U4-4700 – List view doesn’t respect user permissions
- U4-4922 – Getting loads of errors in the event log FindAndExecuteExtensionMethod
- U4-5498 – Custom section icons using images always displayed at full opacity
- U4-6366 – Issue assigning member roles on MemberService.Saved event
- U4-6438 – Cannot invoke a non-delegate type
- U4-6700 – Ugly tray-animation when backoffice loads
- U4-7040 – Most User permissions won’t take effect until site is restarted
- U4-7109 – Can’t change from one language to another in Culture and Hostnames
- U4-7185 – Document core directives and their uses
- U4-7426 – Add retina version of Umbraco logo in login screen
- U4-7472 – Should be possible to sort macro parameters
- U4-7570 – Hide image, focal point and remove link until image has loaded
- U4-7616 – Nodes sort dialog: incorrect sort by date, if date format like dd.MM.yyyy
- U4-7641 – Can’t copy a document type with new document type tree
- U4-7660 – 7.4 Fix Added a default value to the Umbaco.TrueFalse datatype.
- U4-7670 – True/false fields on Macro Picker don’t save their setting nor read existing setting.
- U4-7708 – Using a RTE Macro Partial Form (SurfaceController) & Doctype Hijack Controller causes problem with submissions
- U4-7746 – Update icon of Partial Views in Tree to use black & white icon set not the old colour set
- U4-7767 – List View Filter needs debounce – many requests to handler method
- U4-7823 – Could not retrieve media 0 from Examine index
- U4-7888 – Cannot change default template for document type
- U4-7914 – Loadbalancer http -> https incompatible with PublishedContentRequest HasDomain boolean
- U4-7916 – Change icons for richtext editor config
- U4-7918 – Make icon picker for document type and list views consistent
- U4-7949 – The task runner has completed YSOD when using the Umbraco Package installer
- U4-7956 – Saving a template, stylesheet, js file moves the insertion point to top of file.
- U4-7963 – Listview columns not evenly spaced in Chrome
- U4-8012 – Generic properties tab disappears on the edit Member Type window after upgrade to 7.4
- U4-8017 – Error upgradering 7.3.5 to 7.4.0 with MySQL 5.6, AddUniqueIdPropertyTypeGroupColumn migration fails.
- U4-8024 – Unable to use MvcBuildViews since 7.4.0 upgrade because ‘umbraco.cms.presentation.create.controls.content’ has been removed
- U4-8026 – SQL query for GetMembersByPropertyValue is wrong
- U4-8027 – ApplicationContext.Current.ApplicationCache.RequestCache changed to being implemented by NullCacheProvider in v7.3.6 resulting in request cache always returning null
- U4-8030 – 7.3.X to 7.4.X Html.Action fails
- U4-8036 – Umbraco.MultiNodeTreePicker checkbox doesn’t appear after selecting something from list view
- U4-8043 – 7.4.0 and 7.4.1 – Cannot bind source content type to model content type
- U4-8044 – TinyMCE Code Mirror – Error when OK button is pressed while cursor is inside tag element
- U4-8049 – Media section pagination
- U4-8054 – Issue with NuGet Uninstall.ps1 (running on updates)
- U4-8058 – Labels are changed to block-level elements
- U4-8060 – Angular cache not cleared during installs can lead to inability to edit content
- U4-8063 – Content type editor: Keyboard shortcut overview should close on escape
- U4-8065 – Inherited from is empty
- U4-8082 – New overlays post forms in IE / Edge
- U4-8088 – NuGet upgrade of UmbracoCms package doesn’t add ModelsBuilder keys to web.config
- U4-8106 – Content type inheritance can be broken by compositions
- U4-8108 – Stylesheet tree not selecting item on edit.
- U4-8113 – Styling for property labels affect package meta data labels
- U4-8129 – Current dev-v7 branch: true/false properties don’t save properly
- U4-8154 – Query Expressions fail on == false
- U4-8157 – Right-click on root node returns console error when it doesn’t has any actions
- U4-8163 – Do not set $dirty for examine dashboard search
- U4-8165 – Ensure browsers are not caching service requests
- U4-8168 – Cannot re-order/move locked property types – such as the locked/system member type properties
- U4-8175 – Inconsistent PropertyType.PropertyGroupId for generic properties
- U4-8181 – It is not possible to scroll in an overlay in Chrome 49 on a Retina Mac
Cheap & Reliable Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting offers the Best, Cheap Umbraco 7.4.2 hosting service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting worth going for Umbraco websites. In fact, to host an Umbraco site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of Umbraco website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFEASP.NET team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFEASP.NET for Umbraco Hosting.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Umbraco hosting has four different plans: HostForLIFEASP.NET CLASSIC Plan charges at Є3.00/mo, HostForLIFEASP.NET BUDGET Plan is Є5.50/mo, Economy is Є8.00 /mo and Business is Є11.00/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any Umbraco hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFEASP.NET. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
Umbraco 7.4.2 Hosting Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Review on Technical Support
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by helpdesk or ticket system with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFEASP.NET team support service is professional and accurate and the response via ‘create ticket’ are fast.
Is HostForLIFEASP.NET the Right Choice for Umbraco 7.4.2 hosting?
HostForLIFEASP.NET Umbraco 7.4.2 hosting is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFEASP.NET package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.