PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more. PHP can be used on all major operating systems, including Linux, many Unix variants (including HP-UX, Solaris and OpenBSD), Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, RISC OS, and probably others. PHP has also support for most of the web servers today. This includes Apache, IIS, and many others. And this includes any web server that can utilize the FastCGI PHP binary, like lighttpd and nginx. PHP works as either a module, or as a CGI processor. So with PHP, you have the freedom of choosing an operating system and a web server. Furthermore, you also have the choice of using procedural programming or object oriented programming (OOP), or a mixture of them both.
- Fixed bug #74738 (Multiple [PATH=] and [HOST=] sections not properly parsed).
- Fixed bug #74658 (Undefined constants in array properties result in broken properties).
- Fixed misparsing of abstract unix domain socket names.
- Fixed bug #74603 (PHP INI Parsing Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability).
- Fixed bug #74101, bug #74614 (Unserialize Heap Use-After-Free (READ: 1) in zval_get_type).
- Fixed bug #74111 (Heap buffer overread (READ: 1) finish_nested_data from unserialize).
- Fixed bug #74819 (wddx_deserialize() heap out-of-bound read via php_parse_date()).
- Fixed bug #74639 (implement clone for DatePeriod and DateInterval).
- Fixed bug #69373 (References to deleted XPath query results).
- Fixed bug #74435 (Buffer over-read into uninitialized memory). (CVE-2017-7890)
- Fixed bug #73473 (Stack Buffer Overflow in msgfmt_parse_message).
- Fixed bug #74705 (Wrong reflection on Collator::getSortKey and collator_get_sort_key).
- Add oniguruma upstream fix (CVE-2017-9224, CVE-2017-9226, CVE-2017-9227, CVE-2017-9228, CVE-2017-9229)
- Add TAF callback (PR #2459).
- Fixed bug #74663 (Segfault with opcache.memory_protect and validate_timestamp).
- Revert opcache.enable_cli to default disabled.
- Fixed bug #74720 (pkcs7_en/decrypt does not work if \x1a is used in content).
- Fixed bug #74651 (negative-size-param (-1) in memcpy in zif_openssl_seal()).
- Support Instant Client 12.2 in –with-pdo-oci configure option.
BIG SALE!! Reliable PHP 7.1.7 Hosting in India
There are many great PHP 7.1.7 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random ASP.NET hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an ASP.NET hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price. Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed PHP 7.1.7 Hosting India service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With WindowsASPNETHosting.in, you can get Reliable PHP 7.1.7 Hosting India with powerful support and network.
Reliable PHP 7.1.7 Hosting India Solution
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the leading providers of PHP 7.1.7 Hosting India services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
24/7 FANTASTIC SUPPORT
Tired of waiting for slow, unprofessional and unhelpful support? They certainly were. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. Their team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you in 24×7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels – by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form – should you have any pre-sales questions.
WORLD CLASS DATA CENTER
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They work tirelessly and around the clock to make sure that your sites stay up, stay fast, and stay supported with the latest in hosting technology.
They have architected its network like no other hosting company. Every facet of their network infrastructure scales to gigabit speeds with no single point of failure. Since they built it ourselves, they made it ideal. They designed the network. They designed the server arrangement from the software to the outer casing.
TRUST THEM TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
It goes without saying that your data is important to you, and they take that premise very seriously, they do everything they can to keep your data safe. Recovery becomes easy and seamless with their fully managed backup services. They monitor their server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
EASY SITE ADMINISTRATION
With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team. Additionally, you can also install more than 100 FREE applications directly via their Control Panel in 1 minute!
30-DAYS MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
Their top priority to deliver the ultimate customer experience, and they strongly believe that you’ll love their service so much so that if for any reason you’re unhappy in your first 30 days as a customer, you’re more than welcome to request your money back then let them know why you’re unhappy so they can address the problem for their other customers and make their service even better.
Their data center has fully redundant connectivity, and industry-leading monitoring and security systems. They own and operate three world-class data centers strategically located in Mumbai (India), London (UK) and Washington D.C.(US). Built to scale to the needs of their domestic and international clientele, each data center leverages an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks. Their data centers are also 100% compliant against OCR and PCI Audit Protocols.