A good website hosting company is essential, because once you have designed and made a good company website, getting it live and keeping it live on the internet are hugely important to making it a successful website. When choosing a website hosting company, do not just go for the company which offers the lowest price, because this company may not necessarily be offering you the best value for money. We have compared 50+ Umbraco 7.6.1 Hosting provider in Australia, to present reliable and the cheapest one for you.
Umbraco 7.6.1 is an open source ASP.NET-based content management system, with a beautiful, user-friendly interface, full support for your own .NET controls, and no limits to your designs. With an integrated WYSIWYG editor and full support for web standards, this fully stocked application will make designing and managing websites a joy. Umbraco has integrated with familiar tools such as Microsoft WordTM, to allow you to write content or edit your website pages directly from within Word. You can even work off-line, without even opening up a browser. Umbraco has award-winning integration capabilities and supports ASP.NET MVC or Web Forms, including User and Custom Controls, out of the box. Umbraco is not only loved by developers, but is a content editors dream. Enjoy intuitive editing tools, media management, responsive views and approval workflows to send your content live.
Important if you are upgrading an existing site: for the best results:
- In web.config do NOT change useLegacyEncoding to false if it is currently set to true – changing the password encoding will cause you not being able to log in any more
- In umbracoSettings.config leave EnablePropertyValueConverters set to false – this will help your existing content queries to still work
- In tinyMceConfig.config make sure to remove <plugin loadOnFrontend=”true”>umbracolink</plugin> so that the rich text editor works as it should
Issues & Tasks
- U4-9038 – Cannot pick media when start node in media library is not a top level folder
- U4-9704 – Sorting UDI media picker items, makes it store Int’s
- U4-9849 – Query Builder not working in template editor. Always returns Model.Content.Site().Children()
- U4-9853 – User permissions editor broken in 7.6 with YSOD
- U4-9862 – Umbraco 7.6- EmailAddressValueConverter runtime error with empty value
- U4-9863 – Udi for PartialViewMacro with spaces are generated in an unsupported format
- U4-9864 – Missing import and xss check in other PermissionEditor.aspx
- U4-9869 – Typo in the upgrade installer
SUMMER SALE! Best , Reliable Umbraco 7.6.1 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Umbraco v7.6.1 Hosting in Australia plan to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a website, their Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about DiscountService.biz.
Host Unlimited Sites
2 GB Disk Space
20 GB Bandwidth
1 SQL Server
100 MB SQL Server / db
100 MB MySQL /db
500 MB Email Space
DiscountService.biz specializes in providing web hosting service to customers in Australia. They were established to cater to an under served market in the hosting industry; web hosting for customers who want excellent service. They started as a group of IT professionals to introduce a new standard in the fast changing environment of web hosting. Their mission is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, which is guaranteed by their professional service and friendly support.
With experience on various hosting platforms and operating systems, particularly Windows and Umbraco v7.6.1, they bring a wealth of knowledge and the capability to handle any hosting needs. This experience also comes with the support and knowledge their customers have come to rely on. They ensure that customer’s questions are resolved timely and effectively and from friendly and respectful customer support team.
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They also monitor the server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
4 Tips Before Choosing Umbraco v7.6.1 Hosting Provider in Australia
Before you hand over your money to a web host, it’s important to decide what expectations you have for your website or blog, and then to make sure the provider you’re considering can meet or exceed your needs at a price you can afford.
One important factor to consider is the amount of storage space and bandwidth the hosting company offers. For most blogs and business websites, these numbers aren’t crucial; the basic packages sold by most companies have more than enough space available. However, if you are planning to include large amounts of audio and video content, or feature many high-resolution images, bandwidth and storage space become a concern. You may need to purchase a premium package that allows more than 3 gigabytes of storage space and higher than normal bandwidth.
Number of Domains Hosted
Another vital consideration is the number of domain names the web host will allow. Again, for many personal or professional blogs or small business sites, multiple domain names probably won’t be a concern. But for larger business sites or those businesses that plan on developing a major web presence, having more than one domain name can be a real asset. Those individuals or companies will want to make sure that the web host they’re doing business with will be able to support the expansion of their business by offering hosting of extra domain names.
You may also want to think about whether or not you want your hosting package to include multiple email accounts. Many people falsely believe they’ll never have a need for more than one or two email addresses, only to find themselves expanding their business and not having enough email accounts to accommodate their increasing staff. If you’re starting a business website, and you think there’s even a slight chance your business may grow in the future, having a hosting package that offers multiple or unlimited email addresses can save you some hassle.
The availability of tech support for you website is also a vital thing to consider when choosing web hosting. The hosting company should ideally offer some sort of 24-hour technical support, otherwise you run the risk of having your site go down and no one being available to help you restore it. Most web hosts offer tech support through a mix of phone help and live chat. If you’re relatively inexperienced with the ins and outs of web hosting, making sure your host offers 24-hour phone support is one of the smartest moves you can make.
With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and ASP.NET, DiscountService is the best choice to host your ASP Hosting in Australia. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose them as your Umbraco 7.6.1 Hosting provider:
- World Class Control PanelThey use World Class Plesk Control Panel that support one-click installation.
- Best and Friendly SupportTheir support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up on your account. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Uptime & Support GuaranteesThey are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also we give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.