Looking for Reliable MediaWiki 1.28.0 Hosting in Europe?
The Best MediaWiki 1.28.0 Hosting in Europe crown should go to reliable and affordable web hosting providers offering full-featured hosting packages, easy installation and management of MediaWiki, fast hosting speed and helpful customer service. Based on these requirements, we have reviewed over 100 web hosting companies by checking their MediaWiki hosting price, features, uptime, speed and technical support. Finally, we found HostForLIFEASP.NET offering the highest chances for individuals and professionals to create great community sites.
What is MediaWiki 1.28.0 Hosting in Europe?
User::isBot()method for checking if an account is a bot role account.
- Added a new ‘
slideshow‘ mode for galleries.
- Added a new hook, ‘UserIsBot’, to aid in determining if a user is a bot.
- Added a new hook, ‘ApiMakeParserOptions’, to allow extensions to better interact with API parsing.
- Added a new hook, ‘UploadVerifyUpload’, which can be used to reject a file upload. Unlike ‘UploadVerifyFile’ it provides information about upload comment and the file description page, but does not run for uploads to stash.
- (bug 141604) Extensions can now provide a better error message when their maintenance scripts are run without the extension being installed.
- (bug 8948) Numeric sorting in categories is now supported by setting
uca-default-u-kn‘ or ‘
uca-<langcode>-u-kn‘. If you can’t use UCA collations, a ‘numeric’ collation is also available. If migrating from another collation, you will need to run the updateCollation.php maintenance script.
- Two new codes have been added to #time parser function: “xit” for days in current month, and “xiz” for days passed in the year, both in Iranian calendar.
mw.Apihas a new option,
useUS, to use
U+001F(Unit Separator) when appropriate for sending multi-valued parameters. This defaults to true when the
mw.Apiinstance seems to be for the local wiki.
- After a client performs an action which alters a database that has replica databases, MediaWiki will wait for the replica databases to synchronize with the master database while it renders the HTML output. However, if the output is a redirect to another wiki on the wiki farm with a different domain, MediaWiki will instead alter the redirect URL to include a ?cpPosTime parameter that triggers the database synchronization when the URL is followed by the client. The same-domain case uses a new cpPosTime cookie.
- Added new hooks, ‘ApiQueryBaseBeforeQuery’, ‘ApiQueryBaseAfterQuery’, and ‘ApiQueryBaseProcessRow’, to make it easier for extensions to add ‘prop’ and ‘show’ parameters to existing API query modules.
Cheap & Reliable MediaWiki 1.28.0 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting offers the Best, Cheap MediaWiki 1.28.0 hosting in Europe service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting worth going for MediaWiki websites. In fact, to host an MediaWiki site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of MediaWiki website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFEASP.NET team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFEASP.NET for MediaWiki Hosting.
HostForLIFEASP.NET MediaWiki hosting has four different plans: HostForLIFEASP.NET CLASSIC Plan charges at Є3.00/mo, HostForLIFEASP.NET BUDGET Plan is Є5.50/mo, Economy is Є8.00 /mo and Business is Є11.00/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any MediaWiki hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFEASP.NET. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
MediaWiki 1.28.0 Hosting Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Review on Technical Support
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by raise a ticket, helpdesk or live chat with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFEASP.NET team support service is professional and accurate and the response via live chat are fast.
Is HostForLIFEASP.NET the Right Choice for MediaWiki 1.28.0 hosting?
HostForLIFEASP.NET MediaWiki 1.28.0 hosting is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFEASP.NET package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.