Top , Best Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia with Special OFFER!
A good website hosting company is essential, because once you have designed and made a good company website, getting it live and keeping it live on the internet are hugely important to making it a successful website. When choosing a website hosting company, do not just go for the company which offers the lowest price, because this company may not necessarily be offering you the best value for money. We have compared 50+ in Australia, to present reliable and the cheapest one for you.
- MDL-59492 – Gray out hidden courses in the new course overview block
- MDL-57412 – Setting “Always link course sections” should apply consistently in Boost and Clean/More
- MDL-58196 – “Require passing grade” in the Quiz activity completion settings can only be checked if “Student must receive a grade” is also checked
- MDL-57698 – Bug fix: Backup and restore cause deadlock with sqlsrv driver
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55912 – Assignment: when blind marking is enabled, students should receive teacher participant number in the email and not their own
- MDL-54607 – Calendar export should not export events without duration as full-day events, i.e. assignment due dates have time component that was lost during export
- MDL-59490 – Bug fix: LTI does not work when activity has a long name
- MDL-55937 – Assignment: fixed error when viewing attachments of team submission
- MDL-59511, MDL-59746, MDL-59539, MDL-59869 – Multiple fixes in OAuth 2 services (Google, OwnCloud, Nextcloud, etc)
- MDL-35290 – My private files should continue working even if some files in filesystem are currently unreadable
- MDL-57259 – Fixed bug that caused multiple debugging messages in error.log when teachers use assignment grading
- MDL-56646 – Assignment: changing maximum grade of the module could result in negative grades in assignment which were pushed as “0” to the gradebook. This bug was fixed and will not happen in the future. However, according to Moodle policy, no existing grades were changed. Teachers will see the warning that there are erroneous grades and will be able to fix all of them with one click
- MDL-54965 – Database module: fixed SQL error when you edit an entry after having added a new picture/file field
- MDL-46495 – When uploading courses the setting “Completion tracking” should be set to the site default
- MDL-59262 – Courses made via course request or “Upload course” tool should respect default course sections
- MDL-59442 – Some third party modules had very big icons in the Default activity completion page
- MDL-38129 – Grade export of user profile fields can now work with uppercase letters in the fields names
- MDL-59317 – Performance improvements on the messages page
- MDL-57246 – Trying to view a forum without the capability may lead you to a broken page.
- MDL-59287 – Generate calendar event for “Expected completed on” for all modules.
- MDL-55364 – Forum headers alignment on narrow screens
- MDL-57649 – Lesson: Fixed bug deleting files unrelated to the pages being deleted
- MDL-59195 – Assignments: when switching role to student teacher should be able to view group submissions
- MDL-59068 – Lesson: Restore the behaviour of “No, I just want to go on to the next question”
Top , Best Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia with Special OFFER!
DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Moodle 3.3.2- Hosting in Australia plan to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a website, their Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about DiscountService.biz.
DiscountService.biz specializes in providing web hosting service to customers in Australia. They was established to cater to an under served market in the hosting industry; web hosting for customers who want excellent service. They started as a group of IT professionals to introduce a new standard in the fast changing environment of web hosting. Their mission is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, which is guaranteed by their professional service and friendly support.
With experience on various hosting platforms and operating systems, particularly Windows and Moodle 3.3.2-, they bring a wealth of knowledge and the capability to handle any hosting needs. This experience also comes with the support and knowledge their customers have come to rely on. They ensure that customer’s questions are resolved timely and effectively and from friendly and respectful customer support team.
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They also monitor the server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
4 Tips Before Choosing Moodle 3.3.2- Hosting Provider in Australia
Before you hand over your money to a web host, it’s important to decide what expectations you have for your website or blog, and then to make sure the provider you’re considering can meet or exceed your needs at a price you can afford.
One important factor to consider is the amount of storage space and bandwidth the hosting company offers. For most blogs and business websites, these numbers aren’t crucial; the basic packages sold by most companies have more than enough space available. However, if you are planning to include large amounts of audio and video content, or feature many high-resolution images, bandwidth and storage space become a concern. You may need to purchase a premium package that allows more than 3 gigabytes of storage space and higher than normal bandwidth.
Number of Domains Hosted
Another vital consideration is the number of domain names the web host will allow. Again, for many personal or professional blogs or small business sites, multiple domain names probably won’t be a concern. But for larger business sites or those businesses that plan on developing a major web presence, having more than one domain name can be a real asset. Those individuals or companies will want to make sure that the web host they’re doing business with will be able to support the expansion of their business by offering hosting of extra domain names.
You may also want to think about whether or not you want your hosting package to include multiple email accounts. Many people falsely believe they’ll never have a need for more than one or two email addresses, only to find themselves expanding their business and not having enough email accounts to accommodate their increasing staff. If you’re starting a business website, and you think there’s even a slight chance your business may grow in the future, having a hosting package that offers multiple or unlimited email addresses can save you some hassle.
The availability of tech support for you website is also a vital thing to consider when choosing web hosting. The hosting company should ideally offer some sort of 24-hour technical support, otherwise you run the risk of having your site go down and no one being available to help you restore it. Most web hosts offer tech support through a mix of phone help and live chat. If you’re relatively inexperienced with the ins and outs of web hosting, making sure your host offers 24-hour phone support is one of the smartest moves you can make.