SUPER SALE 35% – Reliable Magento 2.1.6 Hosting in UK
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites.
SUPER SALE 35% – Reliable Magento 2.1.6 Hosting in UK
Magento 2.1.6 contains over 15 significant performance enhancements when compared to 2.1.5. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Improved performance of the Category page
- loading configurable products from the database is now up to 5x faster
- price calculations are now up to 3-5% faster
- stock validation is now up to 20% faster
- Optimized image resizing
- image resize operations performed from the command line interface now generate images of all sizes. See magento catalog:images:resize for more information.
- image resize operations from the Admin have been fixed
- significant decrease in the number of file system operations when processing images on frontend
- caching of image metadata is up to 50% faster, depending on store size
- Improved performance of layered navigation
- layered navigation is now up to 3% faster due to the caching of attribute options
- Minimized indexing operations after product import
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional fixes and enhancements in this release.
- Magento no longer locks the
category_product_entitytable. Unlocking this table reduces the potential of lock-related timeouts that can occur when indexing and checkout operations run in parallel. Previously, Magento locked the
- The storefront now displays images that Magento resizes during product save operations, rather than resizing the product on the storefront. Previously, the image path contained
store_id, and during save operations, Magento resized images for images the default store only.
\Magento\CatalogInventory\Model\Stock\Status\getStockId()method now returns the correct values.
- The check that Magento runs to confirm a configurable product’s readiness for sale is now faster. (The
isSalablemethod checks that a configurable product can be sold (that is, is in a saleable state)).
- Magento no longer calculates configurable product special prices on the category page. Previously, Magento calculated special prices on the category page, but did not display them.
- Magento now runs a selective partial re-indexing operation after import if you enabled Update on Schedule. Previously, Magento ran a full reindex no matter which index mode was set.
- Magento now displays imported product images in this order: first, the base image, then the additional images in the order in which they were listed in the CSV file. Previously, Magento displayed images in this unexpected order: first, an additional image, then the base image, and finally, all remaining additional images.
- Magento now caches attribute options for the layered navigation feature. This reduces the number of queries to the database, and consequently improves performance.
- Magento no longer performs unnecessary file check operations (for example,
is_file), which improves the performance of the category and product pages.
- Magento now caches image metadata, which avoids the time-consuming need to read images for metadata loading.
- Magento now shows a significant decrease in Redis traffic after upgrading 2.1.2 to 2.1.4.
- Magento no longer creates redundant objects when initializing a configurable product on the Category page.
- You can now disable swatches for both the Catalog page and search results (quick or advanced). To disable swatches from these requests, disable Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Storefront > Show Swatches in Product List.
- The logic that Magento uses to validate swatch attributes has been optimized.
- Magento now caches swatch data in the block cache, which improves the responsiveness of the configurable product pages.
Reliable Magento 2.1.6 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. Using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation. With their high speed connection, nice support, and rich features, they are the right choice for Magento 2.1.6 Hosting solution. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about them.
Their Windows ASP.NET hosting package were developed with Magento 2.1.6 Hosting developers in thoughts. Expertise the best in ASP.NET internet hosting at several of the most cost-effective rates in the business. Together with the latest .NET framework, the greatest in ASP web hosting components, and their world class assistance, you will quickly comprehend that deciding on UKWindowsHostASP.NET is possessing the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Benefit the benefit of working using the very reliable.
World Class Data Center
Their data center positioned on Uk (London). The Data Center is custom developed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature manage systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most strong physical safety within the company. They’ve 24/7 video surveillance, safety breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at each entryway.
As is known, reliability is actually a top concern for webmasters hosting internet sites, therefore UKWindowsHostASP.NET specialists to providing satisfying uptime so as to maintain internet sites operating stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
World Class Control Panel
As a single on the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides out each of the convenience to their consumer to handle the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET net hosting control panel. Plesk Manage Panel is definitely an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel it is possible to easily handle all about your websites, which includes domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
How to Choose Reliable Magento 2.1.6 Hosting Provider in UK?
A host usually offers several hosting plans at different levels of need. The basic plan usually costs the least. Determine how much storage you will need for your web files. If you plan to upload a lot of images, or if you choose post a video, you will need enough storage for your files.
Think about how much traffic your website receives, and what kinds of files need to load on the web page. All the bytes transferred back and forth add up to your total data transfer. If you have a lot of traffic going through your website, you may need a high data transfer limit, or better yet, no limit. Ask your web host what operating system they use to run their server. Usually, it is either UNIX or Windows. A Unix-based plan is usually cheaper than Windows because running a Windows server costs the hosting company more. The additional cost is passed to you.
Available Features On Control Panel
This is the interface that you will use to manage your account and domain. You can install popular applications with just one click. Find out how to back up and restore your files. A control panel with an easy-to-use interface makes it easier for you to manage your website. If you need a secure server to host an online store, ask about its availability. This feature may only be offered at a higher tier because a secure server requires addition maintenance on the host’s part.
Sometimes your website may need to run various scripts. Find out if your hosting plan supports the type of script that you want run. Beware of plans that have many restrictions because that may limit your ability to expand and improve in the future.
Have Own Servers Tech Support Staff in-house
Some hosts are actually just resellers of leased server space, so they really do not own any equipment. Having the equipment and staff in-house has advantages. For one thing, your host is more in control of troubleshooting when a problem arises. If the equipment is actually located far away, it may take longer for technical problems to be resolved.
Consider these points when you are evaluating web hosts. Take your time with your evaluation. Your web host is your business partner in managing your website. So, find one that is affordable, dependable, trustworthy and responsive. A good web host can grow with your business for many years to come.