Drupal is designed to be utilized as an application by someone who isn’t a developer. The Drupal community is extremely large and very helpful. However, at some point the average person is going to hit a wall. It is not easy for customers to find the best cheap web hosting company providing Drupal 8.3.7 among thousands of web hosts in the market. Therefore, our editors have carried out a comprehensive review on the services offered by more than 150 providers, and come up with the best Drupal in Europe. This company draw attention from webmasters on account of high-quality web hosting integrating with Drupal 8.3.7. Please check the table in below for more information.
This web hosts surpass their competitors in the following aspects:
- Cheap price under $4.0/mo.
- Rich-featured packages
- At least 99.9% uptime & Fast page loading speed .
- 24/7/365 responsive technical support.
- Excellent industry reputation .
There are many great Drupal 8.3.7 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random Drupal hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an Drupal hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price.
Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed Drupal 8.3.7 hosting service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With HostForLIFEASP.NET, you can get Reliable Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting with powerful support and network.
SUPER DEAL 15% Discount ! Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the leading providers of Drupal 8.3.7 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFEASP.NET is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability.
According to the feature list in its official site, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers almost all the features needed to set up a Drupal based forum with ease, including free domain name, cPanel, SimpleScripts, unlimited disk space & data transfer, unlimited domain hosting, free advertising credits, and all the advanced programming languages.
Extraordinary Customer Service
HostForLIFEASP.NET devotes itself in offering the highest level of customer satisfaction, so it pays more attention to the technical support than many other web hosts. All of the support staffs are required to have at least 8 years’ hosting support experience, and be able to resolve every problem raised by customers with the most professional manner. So once people need help, they can get the best support by contacting these representatives via support ticket and email.
Cutting-Edge Data Center Infrastructure
HostForLIFEASP.NET has spent millions of dollars in building the state-of-art data centers with its sister brand, which are used to place its quality Quad Processor performance servers. All of these data centers are equipped with multiple redundancies for uninterrupted power supply, located in the Midwest state of the Europe to avoid natural disasters caused by the hurricane zone, and are monitored day and night to prevent and resolve server problems. As tested, it guarantees no downtime and fast page loading speed which is less than 1 second averagely in the real world.
Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting
Maintenance and security release of the Drupal 8 series.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade immediately after reading the notes below and the security announcements:
- Drupal Core – Critical – Multiple Vulnerabilities – SA-CORE-2017-004
No other fixes are included.
No changes have been made to the .htaccess, web.config, robots.txt or default settings.php files in this release, so upgrading custom versions of those files is not necessary.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted