Reliable WordPress 4.5.3 Hosting
From the WordPress 4.5.3 release notes, WordPress versions 4.5.2 and earlier are affected by several security issues: redirect bypass in the customizer, reported by Yassine Aboukir; two different XSS problems via attachment names, reported by Jouko Pynnönen and Divyesh Prajapati; revision history information disclosure, reported independently by John Blackbourn from the WordPress security team and by Dan Moen; oEmbed denial of service reported by Jennifer Dodd from Automattic; unauthorized category removal from a post, reported by David Herrera from Alley Interactive; password change via stolen cookie, reported by Michael Adams from the WordPress security team; and some less secure sanitize_file_name edge cases reported by Peter Westwood of the WordPress security team.
WordPress 4.5.3 also fixes 17 bugs from 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.5.2:
- #35657 Image height calculation not always available on body.load
- #36379 Saving post can remove its hierarchical terms if user cannot assign terms
- #36531 Default image size medium_large is not generated
- #36533 Browse Media doesn’t work on front-end
- #36590 POST[‘nav-menu-data’] breaks other POST
- #36637 Inline linking inserts `_wp_link_placeholder`
- #36660 WP_Customize_Widgets::preview_sidebars_widgets() can return false
- #36708 Silence ini_set() in wp_debug_mode() if WP_DEBUG is off
- #36748 Updating tables to utf8mb4 causes some columns to change type
- #36749 Customizer wont load: issue with site-icon control
- #36767 oEmbed performance optimisation
- #36793 Customizer doesn’t load in IE8
- #36838 Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-includes/theme-compat/embed-content.php
- #36861 The Insert into post button in the Edit Image window doesn’t work.
- #36876 TinyMCE: inline toolbars don’t adjust position
- #36892 Update jQuery migrate to 1.4.1
- #36900 Media grid AttachmentsBrowser arrows navigation and restoreFocus()
Top 3 Reliable WordPress 4.5.3 Hosting Providers
Their robust, shared hosting plan with super speed and adequate allocated resources. Very suitable for individuals, college students and businesses which need good response time without compromising quality. For their paid service, They also give you Uptime and 30 Days money back guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com provides quality and reliable WordPress 4.5.3 hosting services at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.
DiscountService.biz offer Plesk Control panel with one-click installer for you to easily install and maintain multiple copies of DotNetnuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and 300+ scripts. They also offer zero-click install which pre-install any popular script when they set up your web hosting. Their hosting platform is also fully optimized for all popular scripts such as DotNetNuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
They provide fully managed web hosting services to all their web hosting clients. They offer setup assistant on all popular scripts. They also provide free migration service to transfer your websites to theirs easily. They will make sure your website is always in tip-top shape. They are happy to answer any question you may have about your hosting and they make sure that any concern you may have is fully addressed. They offer 24/7 support via live chat, email and ticketing system. Customer Satisfaction is their #1 priority.