Reliable Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting Recommendation
This review is made to take a deep look into the Umbraco 7.4.1 hosting from Reliablehostingasp.net to clarify whether the service is really a good choice for people desiring to hosting Umbraco 7.5.4. Details are presented from several aspects which Umbraco hosting features, include price, performance, and their technical support. This bugfix release solves problems with adding properties to media/member types and some issues with installing packages.
Umbraco 7.5.4 is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world. Version 7.5.x changes the ImageProcessor version, which might have impact on your site. Packages installer UI update / packages can target a minimum Umbraco version, Password recovery for backoffice, health check dashboard and 301 redirect management.
- U4-8876 – Update ImageCropMode & ImageCropAnchor enums with options available in ImageProcessor v4.4+
- U4-8986 – Allowing for more complex settings of the applyTo configuration for grid editor
- U4-8987 – Grid editor radiobuttonlist in settings should allow prevalues to have a label
- U4-8984 – Upgrade AutoMapper to latest 3.x
Issues & Tasks
- U4-6710 – Tags datatype inserts values into database as varchar instead of nvarchar
- U4-6809 – u7.2.6 Updating media items with large file cause out of memory exception
- U4-7238 – issue sorting listview after 7.3.0 upgrade
- U4-7705 – Media Picker does not render when image has been deleted
- U4-8490 – ImageCropper Cannot delete, or change image if it doesn’t exists.
- U4-8698 – Save/publishing of node really slow when there are many users/editors due to notification query
- U4-8769 – ImageCropper focal points randomly sets to ‘null’
- U4-8788 – ContentService.GetByIds() returns items in different order
- U4-8866 – Deleting a parent document type fails if any documents using a child document type exist
- U4-8896 – U7 (7.4.2) – Uploading images in media library fails
- U4-8897 – Change color of remove button in URL Redirect Management dashboard
- U4-8906 – Get member by key in backoffice very slow/impossible when member has large set of roles
- U4-8924 – Heath Check: Pingback to HTTPS uses wrong protocol
- U4-8941 – Password reset link isn’t using the application URL configurable in umbraco settings
- U4-8954 – Sql.WhereIn fails with non-value fields
- U4-8956 – PublicAccessEntry.ClearRules() triggers an unhandled exception
- U4-8965 – Unit tests for updates for ImageProcessor parameters to support new crop modes in v. 4.4.0
- U4-8966 – Unable to uninstall Umbraco Forms – The relative virtual path ‘bin/Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll’ is not allowed here.
- U4-8968 – Cannot create UmbracoBackOfficeIdentity exception when publishing from front-end with member logged in
- U4-8975 – Can’t delete a column when defining columns in the grid editor configuration
- U4-8981 – Package Actions – Not Firing Correctly in 7.5.3
- U4-8983 – Cache is not refreshing on content
- U4-8985 – Label for row configurations in the grid editor
- U4-8991 – Russian translation for URL tracker dashboard
- U4-8992 – After upgrade to 7.5.x: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint FK_umbracoRedirectUrl.
- U4-8994 – Document the changes made to the Grid
- U4-9001 – Health Check, HTTPS Configuration
- U4-9005 – Update comments in urlrewriting.config to note it’s obsolete
- U4-9007 – Format package created date in new packager
- U4-9012 – The word Oops should probably be removed, because we can cancel publish by API, it may be deliberate
- U4-9021 – GetExtension returns an empty string instead of null which causes the substring to return an argumentoutofrange exception
- U4-9026 – Title attribute missing on image tags
- U4-9031 – Make increase/decrease buttons in grid layout and row configurations use same icons
- U4-9042 – List view on custom member ship provider broken links.
- U4-9050 – Update to latest Examine 0.1.70.0
- U4-9053 – Styled toolbar buttons in ChangeDocType dialog
- U4-9073 – Grid: Quote editor – wrong CSS style rule for italic
- U4-9076 – Update to latest ImageProcessor
- U4-9082 – Missing multiple content picker parameter for macros
Cheap & Reliable Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting
HostForLIFE.eu web hosting offers the Best, Cheap Umbraco 7.5.4 hosting service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFE.eu web hosting worth going for Umbraco websites. In fact, to host an Umbraco site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of Umbraco website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFE.eu team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFE.eu for Umbraco Hosting.
HostForLIFE.eu Umbraco hosting has four different plans: HostForLIFE.eu CLASSIC Plan charges at Є3.00/mo, HostForLIFE.eu BUDGET Plan is Є5.50/mo, Economy is Є8.00 /mo and Business is Є11.00/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any Umbraco hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFE.eu. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFE.eu offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFE.eu offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by raise a ticket, helpdesk or live chat with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFE.eu team support service is professional and accurate and the response via live chat are fast.
Is HostForLIFE.eu the Right Choice for Umbraco 7.5.4 hosting?
HostForLIFE.eu Umbraco 7.5.4 hosting is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFE.eu to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFE.eu package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.