Reliable UK PhpBB 3.1.10 Hosting Provider
PhpBB 3.1.10 is a web spider and search engine written in PHP, using a MySQL database and flat file support. PhpBB 3.1.10 builds a glossary with words found in indexed pages. On a search query, it displays a result page containing the search keys, ranked by occurrence. This version is a maintenance & security release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes one trivial security issue and various smaller bugs. The security issue only affects users using no longer supported versions of browsers as well as improperly setup webservers (thanks to Lukas Reschke of Nextcloud for reporting this).
The bugfixes address the Q&A captcha logging errors when it was solved, fatal errors when upgrading from 3.0.x in certain cases, and database transactions not being rolled back with incorrect notification settings. Other changes include an improved migrator and hardened form checking in the Admin Control Panel. It also adds support for UI tests in extensions and now checks the version constant against the config version to notify users of incomplete updates.
- Check phpBB version constant against config version – Display a warning in the ACP if the version constant (files) does not match the phpbb_config version
- Support extensions in UI tests – UI tests now also support installing extensions and testing their behavior
- Improved migrator – The migrator will now properly prevent timeouts and infinite loops. It will no longer unexpectedly try to revert update_data() implementations using “if”: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=461&t=2383821
- Dropped support for MySQL versions improperly implementing FULLTEXT support – Some MySQL versions used improper implementations of FULLTEXT support. Versions with correct support are now required: https://github.com/phpbb/phpbb/pull/4426
- Users removed from newly registered group when limit set to 0 posts – Users will now be able to exit the newly registered users group when the limit is set to according to the setting’s definition in the ACP.
- Further hardened checking links and form submissions – Added link hashes and form keys to all forms in the ACP that were still relying on global ACP form protections.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Prevent MySQL error when looking at your posts – Wrong column was selected in certain cases.
- Q&A CAPTCHA no longer logs error when solved – A change in 3.1.9 caused the CAPTCHA to log an error even though it was solved.
- Min/max form values no longer preventing update of avatar settings – The newly introduced form validation on the html side will no longer report invalid min/max settings when updating avatar settings.
- Fixed fatal error when upgrading from 3.0.x – Fixed error when upgrading from version with softdelete MOD installed.
- Limit prunes per cron for large forums – Prunes on large forums were not limited. This could cause the prune query to fail at an unspecified point in time and leave topics unpruned.
- Rollback transactions in notifications manager – Fixed issues with not rolled back transactions when using non-existent notification types
Cheap & Reliable UK PhpBB 3.1.10 Hosting Provider
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Their hosting platform supports PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting and you can deploy your PhpBB 3.1.10 powered web applications. They offer PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting only for €3.00/mo with 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Automated backup system and many others. To learn more details their PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting plan, you can click the below image.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the leading providers of PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFEASP.NET is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability. You dont need to worry about the speed of their server, because the minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM.
Guide to Choose Cheap & Reliable PhpBB 3.1.10 Hosting Package
Most of the time, you do get what you pay for, so the point is, you match your purchase against your needs. That is right. You need to decide on your needs first, before you can tell which PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting package is right for you.
For starters, how much traffic do you expect to your PhpBB 3.1.10 site? As well, what kind of files do you expect your PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting to host for you? Obviously, files like multimedia takes up more space than mere documents. Then again, do you expect your visitors to download files from your site? Are there many downloads and do these include multimedia files?
You need to estimate the above as the factors mentioned will affect how much disk space and bandwidth you need and thus, which PhpBB 3.1.10 hosting package. It may be alright for you to share hosting space with others, or a dedicated hosting space may be more appropriate for you.
Even within a shared hosting environment, there are several plans for you to choose from. Usually, there are three plans. The most basic plan may be alright for you, or not. The difference mainly lies in the amount of hosting space (disk space) and bandwidth provided. Other differences may lie in the number of domains to be hosted, FTP features and other web hosting features.
Probably the most talked about ‘feature’ is the web hosting support that is offered by your potential web host. There is good reason for this. If you signed up on a web hosting package based only on the features offered within the package and neglected to find out its customer support, you had better pray that you don’t run into problems with your website later on, because if you do, you may not receive the web hosting support that you need and in a timely manner.
Think if your site is popular
If your site is going to be popular, or that you are not very experienced, chances are good that you will run into problems, so it would be wise to plan for this contingency right from the beginning. Even if you really don’t think that you will run into any problem that you could not solve on your own, it would still be wise to plan for otherwise, because you are after all, paying for your hosting. Why pay for a web host that does not provide adequate web hosting support when you can find one that does?