Reliable & Affordable WooCommerce Hosting in UK
As the leading WooCommerce hosting in UK, is UKWindowsHostASP.NET worth purchasing? In this article, we have answered this question based on verified customers’ feedback and our editors’ real hosting experience with this company. Up to now, we have been with the WooCommerce hosting in UK service for about 6 months. Note that the main aspects we have reviewed include price, features, reliability, hosting speed, and technical support. Proceed to the details.
WooCommerce Hosting in UK
- Built for WordPress: WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, making it the obvious eCommerce choice for existing WordPress users and connecting you to the fast-growing WordPress ecosystem.
- Sell anything, anywhere: From real products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even your time, you’ll be able to set up a WooCommerce store to sell worldwide (or by country, as you wish).
- Mobile friendly: WooCommerce is designed to ensure your store and products look as good on a desktop computer as they do on your customers mobile phones. You can even turn your existing WooCommerce store into a mobile app with no custom coding by using a few third party tools/services.
- Scalability: WooCommerce can scale with you as you grow your business. From selling one product to thousands, and from your first order to your millionth, WooCommerce will be able to scale and ride the wave with you.
- Own your data: Keeping your data independent of any third party software platform gives you complete control of your business and future. It’s also a safer experience for your customers, as the only person they share their personal information with is you.
- Secure code: WooCommerce is audited by Sucuri, the industry leader in plugin security, to ensure that it adheres to WordPress best practices and coding standards, and is kept secure and up-to-date.
- Worldwide community: With more than 350 contributors to WooCommerce and over 7 million downloads to date, you’ll be joining one of the fastest-growing open source communities on the web.
- Open source: WooCommerce is 100% open source which allows you to benefit from an active and growing community of contributors. With WooCommerce meetups taking place around the world now you can meet fellow WooCommerce users in real life. Find your one in your area here.
- Customer support: Our dedicated support team are available and committed to helping our customers with whatever they need along the way.
- Documentation: We have comprehensive documentation covering topics like Setup, Extending, Snippets, Theming, Third-Party Plugins, Using Webhooks, WooCommerce Cookies, SSL and HTTPS.
- Free and paid extension marketplace: With over 300 free and paid extensions to choose from, you can extend your WooCommerce store with a vast number of features and integrations.
Reliable WooCommerce Hosting in UK
For cheap, best, and reliable UK WooCommerce Hosting, look no further than UKWindowsHostASP.NET for all your web hosting related needs. UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best WooCommerce Hosting in UK provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. Using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation. With their high speed connection, nice support, and rich features, they are the right choice for WooCommerce Hosting solution. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about them.
Their Windows ASP.NET hosting package were developed with ASP.NET and Windows developers in thoughts. Expertise the best in ASP.NET internet hosting at several of the most cost-effective rates in the business.
World Class Data Center
Their data center positioned on UK (London). The Data Center is custom developed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature manage systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most strong physical safety within the company. They’ve 24/7 video surveillance, safety breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at each entryway.
As is known, reliability is actually a top concern for webmasters hosting internet sites, therefore UKWindowsHostASP.NET specialists to providing satisfying uptime so as to maintain internet sites operating stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
World Class Control Panel
As a single on the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides out each of the convenience to their consumer to handle the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET net hosting control panel. Plesk Manage Panel is definitely an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel it is possible to easily handle all about your websites, which includes domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
How to Choose Reliable WooCommerce Hosting Provider in UK?
A host usually offers several hosting plans at different levels of need. The basic plan usually costs the least. Determine how much storage you will need for your web files. If you plan to upload a lot of images, or if you choose post a video, you will need enough storage for your files.
Think about how much traffic your website receives, and what kinds of files need to load on the web page. All the bytes transferred back and forth add up to your total data transfer. If you have a lot of traffic going through your website, you may need a high data transfer limit, or better yet, no limit. Ask your web host what operating system they use to run their server. Usually, it is either UNIX or Windows. A Unix-based plan is usually cheaper than Windows because running a Windows server costs the hosting company more. The additional cost is passed to you.
Available Features On Control Panel
This is the interface that you will use to manage your account and domain. You can install popular applications with just one click. Find out how to back up and restore your files. A control panel with an easy-to-use interface makes it easier for you to manage your website. If you need a secure server to host an online store, ask about its availability. This feature may only be offered at a higher tier because a secure server requires addition maintenance on the host’s part.
Sometimes your website may need to run various scripts. Find out if your hosting plan supports the type of script that you want run. Beware of plans that have many restrictions because that may limit your ability to expand and improve in the future.
Have Own Servers Tech Support Staff in-house
Some hosts are actually just resellers of leased server space, so they really do not own any equipment. Having the equipment and staff in-house has advantages. For one thing, your host is more in control of troubleshooting when a problem arises. If the equipment is actually located far away, it may take longer for technical problems to be resolved.
Consider these points when you are evaluating web hosts. Take your time with your evaluation. Your web host is your business partner in managing your website. So, find one that is affordable, dependable, trustworthy and responsive. A good web host can grow with your business for many years to come.