After reviewing more than 100 well-known web hosts based on our real hosting experience and the web hosting reviews from verified customers, WindowsASPNETHosting.in is named as the best WordPress hosting provider in India, for their utilization of the latest cutting-edge technology, fast and reliable hosting, great technical support and affordable rate.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in, focuses on providing the cost-effective Windows-based web hosting solution for developers, designers, bloggers, travelers and web presence of small businesses, etc. WindowsASPNETHosting.in has accumulated rich experience in this industry.
HOT SALE 35%, Top WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India
From the WordPress 4.7.4 release post: WordPress 4.7.4 fixes 47 bugs from Version 4.7.3, including an incompatibility between the upcoming Chrome version and the visual editor, inconsistencies in media handling, and further improvements to the REST API. It also includes:
- #39983 – Consider to don’t use the CSS class button-link for controls that don’t look like links
- #39445 – Add class_exists() check before defining the PasswordHash class
- #38500 – Automatically cancel pending Travis builds with each commit
- #39219 – Add `assertNotFalse` method to `WP_UnitTestCase`.
- #39367 – Don’t no-op $user_id in test suite’s wp_set_auth_cookie()
- #39988 – The theme used during tests should call wp_head() and wp_footer()
- #40066 – Remove the twentysixteen git clone from the Travis config
- #40086 – Get Travis tests working again on PHP 7
- #40216 – Twenty Seventeen: Some parts do not escape html attributes
- #40224 – Twenty Seventeen: navigation.js should be enqueued with jQuery as dependency
- #40264 – Twenty Seventeen: Incorrect heading hierarchy for front page sections
- #40461 – Twenty Seventeen: Bump version and update changelog
- #37471 – Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open it automatically
- #38953 – Customize Menus: clicking outside of the available menu items panel does not close the panel
- #39430 – Customize: sections and panels that are open and become inactive should be closed
- #40010 – Customize: Template for site icon control fails to check if full image size exists before using
- #40018 – Customize: Selective refresh always falls back to full refreshes when customizing the 404 template
- #40112 – Can’t preview starter content “Home” menu item in subdirectory installation
- #40271 – Use get_user_locale() in Customizer
- #40277 – Adding page created with the dropdown-pages settings to menu creates Custom Link instead of Page
- #40308 – Customize: Video header control fails to use is_header_video_active() for active_callback
- #40405 – Customize: IE9 errors when attempting to generate changeset parameter
- #39770 – Customize: Client-side notification error is unexpectedly cleared when no corresponding server-side validation
- #40198 – Customize: all previewable links are blocked in the customize preview on IE11
- #31850 – Customizer links should use canonical admin URL
- #40480 – Cursor position bug when updating WPView shortcode in 4.7.4 RC
Login and Registration
- #39497 – Can’t log out completely without closing my browser
- #31071 – media / post_mime_type related queries are very slow on larger sites
- #40017 – wp_get_image_mime() returns ‘application/octet-stream’ for non-image files.
- #40075 – Broken video/audio thumbnails because of corrupted blob meta data
- #40085 – Audio/video uploads are broken in 4.2.13 and 4.3.9
- #40152 – Crop Image button off-screen on mobile
Networks and Sites
- #40036 – Re-save Network Settings ruin starter content
- #40063 – Handle site cache invalidation more specifically for option updates
Posts, Post Types
- #39986 – Register missing REST API properties on WP_Post_Type
- #40242 – Bulk edit tag autocomplete layout error
- #39854 – REST API: Add gmt_offset to base /wp-json response
- #39881 – `WP_REST_Posts_Controller::check_read_permission()` should check if `$parent` exists before calling itself
- #40027 – Tags and Categories should have a “slugs” parameter for batch fetching
- #40136 – REST API: Issues with dates and DST
- #40213 – REST API: Users endpoint slug parameter should allow an array of slugs
- #39987 – Register missing REST API properties on WP_Taxonomy
- #40154 – Incorrectly formatted $taxonomies parameter passed to wp_get_object_terms filter
- #40306 – Term cache isn’t cleared completely when setting and removing object terms
- #38292 – Introduce exclusion for WP_Theme::scandir()
- #40305 – Image popup toolbar does not support Chrome Beta
WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India
There are many great WordPress 4.7.4 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random ASP.NET hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an ASP.NET hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price. Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With WindowsASPNETHosting.in, you can get Reliable WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India with powerful support and network.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in – Reliable WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India Solution
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the leading providers of WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting India services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
24/7 FANTASTIC SUPPORT
Tired of waiting for slow, unprofessional and unhelpful support? They certainly were. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. Their team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you in 24×7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels – by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form – should you have any pre-sales questions.
WORLD CLASS DATA CENTER
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They work tirelessly and around the clock to make sure that your sites stay up, stay fast, and stay supported with the latest in hosting technology.
They have architected its network like no other hosting company. Every facet of their network infrastructure scales to gigabit speeds with no single point of failure. Since they built it ourselves, they made it ideal. They designed the network. They designed the server arrangement from the software to the outer casing.
TRUST THEM TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
It goes without saying that your data is important to you, and they take that premise very seriously, they do everything they can to keep your data safe. Recovery becomes easy and seamless with their fully managed backup services. They monitor their server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
EASY SITE ADMINISTRATION
With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team. Additionally, you can also install more than 100 FREE applications directly via their Control Panel in 1 minute!
30-DAYS MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
Their top priority to deliver the ultimate customer experience, and they strongly believe that you’ll love their service so much so that if for any reason you’re unhappy in your first 30 days as a customer, you’re more than welcome to request your money back then let them know why you’re unhappy so they can address the problem for their other customers and make their service even better.
Their data center has fully redundant connectivity, and industry-leading monitoring and security systems. They own and operate three world-class data centers strategically located in Mumbai (India), London (UK) and Washington D.C.(US). Built to scale to the needs of their domestic and international clientele, each data center leverages an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks. Their data centers are also 100% compliant against OCR and PCI Audit Protocols.