Without the best Magento 2.2.5 hosting, it is not possible for you to have traffic on your Magento 2.2.5 website even if your website is designed well or has great content on it. In order to host a website, it is necessary that you own it, possess an expensive server and be familiar with all the minute details involved in Magento 2.2.5 hosting. Without these attributes, you cannot possibly host a Magento 2.2.5 website because mostly you do not have enough finances or the time to become your website’s own host. In this chance, we have compared 50+ Magento 2.2.5 Hosting provider, to present the best one for you.
Core code highlights
This release includes significant performance improvements to the core Magento code:
- Merchants can now run the catalog search full text indexer and category product indexer in parallel mode by store view, which can significantly decrease
indexer:reindexexecution time when running Magento with multiple store views and shared catalogs.
- Refactoring of the catalog full text indexer has improved indexing performance up to 15% for very large profiles (600,000 products) and product catalogs with many configurable options (5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
- Improving the behavior of swatch product attributes has improved search result page performance up to 31% for catalogs with many configurable product options (for example, 5,000 configurable products and 500 options).
Community contribution highlights
Highlights of community contributions include fixes that improve checkout flow and the sorting of simple products:
- Customers can now create an account from the Order Confirmation page. Previously, a customer could not populate the required fields to create an account from this page, and Magento displayed an error.
- Magento now correctly applies coupon codes that exclude bundle products. Previously, Magento applied these coupons but did not exclude bundle products as expected.
- When sorting simple products, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
- When sorting simple products with a required custom option, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
HOT Prices! Best Magento 2.2.5 Hosting in Europe
Their hosting platform supports Magento 2.2.5 hosting and you can deploy your Magento 2.2.5 powered web applications. HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. They offer Magento 2.2.5 hosting only for €2.97/mo with 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Automated backup system and many others. To learn more details their Magento 2.2.5 hosting plan, you can click the below image.
HostForLIFE.eu is one of the leading providers of Magento 2.2.5 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFE.eu is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability. You dont need to worry about the speed of their server, because the minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM.
Guide to Choose Cheap & Reliable Magento 2.2.5 Hosting Package
Most of the time, you do get what you pay for, so the point is, you match your purchase against your needs. That is right. You need to decide on your needs first, before you can tell which Magento 2.2.5 hosting package is right for you.
For starters, how much traffic do you expect to your Magento 2.2.5 site? As well, what kind of files do you expect your Magento 2.2.5 hosting to host for you? Obviously, files like multimedia takes up more space than mere documents. Then again, do you expect your visitors to download files from your site? Are there many downloads and do these include multimedia files?
You need to estimate the above as the factors mentioned will affect how much disk space and bandwidth you need and thus, which Magento 2.2.5 hosting package. It may be alright for you to share hosting space with others, or a dedicated hosting space may be more appropriate for you.
Even within a shared hosting environment, there are several plans for you to choose from. Usually, there are three plans. The most basic plan may be alright for you, or not. The difference mainly lies in the amount of hosting space (disk space) and bandwidth provided. Other differences may lie in the number of domains to be hosted, FTP features and other web hosting features.
Probably the most talked about ‘feature’ is the web hosting support that is offered by your potential web host. There is good reason for this. If you signed up on a web hosting package based only on the features offered within the package and neglected to find out its customer support, you had better pray that you don’t run into problems with your website later on, because if you do, you may not receive the web hosting support that you need and in a timely manner.
Think if your site is popular
If your site is going to be popular, or that you are not very experienced, chances are good that you will run into problems, so it would be wise to plan for this contingency right from the beginning. Even if you really don’t think that you will run into any problem that you could not solve on your own, it would still be wise to plan for otherwise, because you are after all, paying for your hosting. Why pay for a web host that does not provide adequate web hosting support when you can find one that does?