Drupal 8.3.6 ships with extensive support for accessibility standards, and not only for color contrast and font sizes. Semantic HTML5 helps you create interactions—even ones with dynamic content—that are more usable. Plus, Drupal now adopts more WAI-ARIA practices. You can make content structures easier to understand for people with disabilities. Drupal is an open source content management system which supports pluggable modules which enable additional behaviors. The modules available for Drupal provide a wide assortment of features, including e-commerce systems, photo galleries, mailing list management, and CVS integration.
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Changes since 8.3.5:
- #2896960 by tedbow, Wim Leers: Updated inline docs for data-off-canvas-main-canvas in twig template
- #2897306 by Wim Leers, tedbow: Remove dead CSS
- #2891911 by vaplas: Random fail in Drupal\Tests\locale\Functional\LocaleTranslationUiTest::testStringTranslation
- #2897576 by Lendude, Ismaels: Resaving a view display results in deletion of view display
- #2879512 by bkosborne: Path aliases can be forgotten after a cache rebuild due to race condition in CacheCollector
- Revert “Issue #2891911 by vaplas: Random fail in Drupal\Tests\locale\Functional\LocaleTranslationUiTest::testStringTranslation”
- #2894427 by yoroy, tedbow, Wim Leers: White toolbar background when in edit mode is distracting and not pretty
- #2896143 by tedbow, Wim Leers, DyanneNova: Unintentional animation of the body while Settings Tray is installed
- #2896063 by timmillwood, Sam152: Add a workflows.module component to drupal issue queue and MAINTAINERS.txt
- Revert “Issue #2801777 by Berdir, Wim Leers, Pol, alexpott, dawehner, Jo Fitzgerald, Munavijayalakshmi, poornima.n, ifrik, Bojhan, catch: Prevent drupal from deleting temporary files”
- #2801777 by Berdir, Wim Leers, Pol, alexpott, dawehner, Jo Fitzgerald, Munavijayalakshmi, poornima.n, ifrik, Bojhan, catch: Prevent drupal from deleting temporary files
- #2892469 by shashikant_chauhan: deprecation notice for entity_get_form_display() is badly formatted and doens’t display properly on api site
- #2541228 by amateescu, g089h515r806, Berdir, pawel_r: FieldConfigBase::setPropertyConstraints() and addPropertyConstraints() are broken
- #2882729 by tedbow, tim.plunkett, Bojhan: In off-canvas block form hide Title input unless it will be displayed and change label to Block Title
- Removing Larry Garfield from technical leadership positions.
- Revert “Issue #2892942 by Chi: Contextual links support options but not use them to generate links”
- #2892942 by Chi: Contextual links support options but not use them to generate links
- #2893371 by Mile23: Several methods theoretically added to TestInfoParsingTest were actually not
- #2891784 by FeyP: Use correct class name for EventDispatcherInterface in Events API documentation
- #2873782 by Jo Fitzgerald, Dinesh18, vrwired: Add Change record to @deprecated for MigrateCckFieldPluginManagerInterface
Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting India
There are many great Drupal 8.3.6 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random ASP.NET hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an ASP.NET hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price. Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting India service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With WindowsASPNETHosting.in, you can get Reliable Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting India with powerful support and network.
Reliable Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting India Solution
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the leading providers of Drupal 8.3.6 Hosting India services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
24/7 FANTASTIC SUPPORT
Tired of waiting for slow, unprofessional and unhelpful support? They certainly were. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. Their team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you in 24×7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels – by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form – should you have any pre-sales questions.
WORLD CLASS DATA CENTER
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They work tirelessly and around the clock to make sure that your sites stay up, stay fast, and stay supported with the latest in hosting technology.
They have architected its network like no other hosting company. Every facet of their network infrastructure scales to gigabit speeds with no single point of failure. Since they built it ourselves, they made it ideal. They designed the network. They designed the server arrangement from the software to the outer casing.
TRUST THEM TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
It goes without saying that your data is important to you, and they take that premise very seriously, they do everything they can to keep your data safe. Recovery becomes easy and seamless with their fully managed backup services. They monitor their server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
EASY SITE ADMINISTRATION
With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team. Additionally, you can also install more than 100 FREE applications directly via their Control Panel in 1 minute!
30-DAYS MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
Their top priority to deliver the ultimate customer experience, and they strongly believe that you’ll love their service so much so that if for any reason you’re unhappy in your first 30 days as a customer, you’re more than welcome to request your money back then let them know why you’re unhappy so they can address the problem for their other customers and make their service even better.
Their data center has fully redundant connectivity, and industry-leading monitoring and security systems. They own and operate three world-class data centers strategically located in Mumbai (India), London (UK) and Washington D.C.(US). Built to scale to the needs of their domestic and international clientele, each data center leverages an ITIL-based control environment validated for compliance against HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOC (formerly SAS 70) frameworks. Their data centers are also 100% compliant against OCR and PCI Audit Protocols.