DISCOUNT 35% And Get Magento 2.2.0 Hosting in UK
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites. Magento 2.2.0 contains over 15 security enhancements as well as one significant functional enhancement. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Resolution of multiple high priority and critical security issues. These critical issues include remote code execution for authenticated Admin users, access control bypass, and cross-site request forgery issues. See Magento 2.0.14 and 2.2.0 Security Patches for a comprehensive discussion of these issues.
- Reversion of the changes to image resizing that we introduced in 2.1.6. Certain image resizing changes introduced unanticipated problems. We have reverted these changes in this release, and will provide improvements to image resizing in a future product update.
Magento Open Source 2.2.0 includes a wealth of new, exciting features, and hundreds of enhancements and fixes. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Bundled extensions. This release of Magento includes the first third-party extension that we are bundling with Magento Commerce – Magento Social. This extension establishes a connection between your store and your corporate Facebook account, and creates a page with products from your catalog. When shoppers click a product, they are redirected to the corresponding product page in your Magento store.
- Significant enhancements in platform security and developer experience. Security improvements include the removal of unserialize calls and protection of this functionality to increase resilence against dangerous code execution attacks. We have also continued to review and improve our protection against Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Upgraded technology stack. We’ve dropped support for PHP 5.6, and Varnish 3. We now support PHP 7.1 Varnish 5, and MySQL 5.7. All third-party libraries have been upgraded to the latest stable version.
- Pipeline deployment, a new deployment process, enables build and deployment stages to minimize production system downtime for site updates. Resource-intensive processes can run on the build server. Pipeline deployment supports easy management of configuration between environments, too. Read more about pipeline deployment here.
- Performance gains from improvements in indexing, cart, and cache operations. Customers can browse and shop on a storefront while indexers are running with no visible impact to their experience. Additionally, long-running indexers operate in batches to better manage memory and run times. Cart improvements enable a buyer to create a cart with more than 300 line items, and merchants can process a cart with at least 300 line items. Varnish cache configuration now includes saint and grace mode to ensure Varnish is always presenting a cached page to a shop’s customers. Enhancements to cache invalidation logic and optimization of edge side include blocks for frequently changing data that significantly boost cache hit ratios.
- Substantial contributions from our Community members. Our Community Engineering Team has been working with skilled and enthusiastic community members, and together they’ve added hundreds of pull requests to the Magento code base. For more information about our Community Engineering Team
Magento 2.2.0 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. Using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation. With their high speed connection, nice support, and rich features, they are the right choice for Magento 2.2.0 Hosting solution. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about them.
Their Windows ASP.NET hosting package were developed with Magento 2.2.0 Hosting developers in thoughts. Expertise the best in ASP.NET internet hosting at several of the most cost-effective rates in the business. Together with the latest .NET framework, the greatest in ASP web hosting components, and their world class assistance, you will quickly comprehend that deciding on UKWindowsHostASP.NET is possessing the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Benefit the benefit of working using the very reliable.
World Class Data Center
Their data center positioned on Uk (London). The Data Center is custom developed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature manage systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most strong physical safety within the company. They’ve 24/7 video surveillance, safety breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at each entryway.
As is known, reliability is actually a top concern for webmasters hosting internet sites, therefore UKWindowsHostASP.NET specialists to providing satisfying uptime so as to maintain internet sites operating stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
World Class Control Panel
As a single on the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides out each of the convenience to their consumer to handle the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET net hosting control panel. Plesk Manage Panel is definitely an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel it is possible to easily handle all about your websites, which includes domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
How to Choose Reliable Magento 2.2.0 Hosting Provider in UK?
A host usually offers several hosting plans at different levels of need. The basic plan usually costs the least. Determine how much storage you will need for your web files. If you plan to upload a lot of images, or if you choose post a video, you will need enough storage for your files.
Think about how much traffic your website receives, and what kinds of files need to load on the web page. All the bytes transferred back and forth add up to your total data transfer. If you have a lot of traffic going through your website, you may need a high data transfer limit, or better yet, no limit. Ask your web host what operating system they use to run their server. Usually, it is either UNIX or Windows. A Unix-based plan is usually cheaper than Windows because running a Windows server costs the hosting company more. The additional cost is passed to you.
Available Features On Control Panel
This is the interface that you will use to manage your account and domain. You can install popular applications with just one click. Find out how to back up and restore your files. A control panel with an easy-to-use interface makes it easier for you to manage your website. If you need a secure server to host an online store, ask about its availability. This feature may only be offered at a higher tier because a secure server requires addition maintenance on the host’s part.
Sometimes your website may need to run various scripts. Find out if your hosting plan supports the type of script that you want run. Beware of plans that have many restrictions because that may limit your ability to expand and improve in the future.
Have Own Servers Tech Support Staff in-house
Some hosts are actually just resellers of leased server space, so they really do not own any equipment. Having the equipment and staff in-house has advantages. For one thing, your host is more in control of troubleshooting when a problem arises. If the equipment is actually located far away, it may take longer for technical problems to be resolved.
Consider these points when you are evaluating web hosts. Take your time with your evaluation. Your web host is your business partner in managing your website. So, find one that is affordable, dependable, trustworthy and responsive. A good web host can grow with your business for many years to come.