Cheap & Reliable Visual Studio 2013 Hosting | Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 is loaded with new capabilities for Windows 8, the web, SharePoint, mobile, and cloud development—as well as the application management lifecycle tools you need to break down team barriers and reduce cycle times to deliver value continuously. Visual Studio 2013 is New versions of Visual Studio usually coincide with updates to the .NET Framework and one of our biggest releases yet. It comes purpose-built to help you thrive in an environment in which ideas are at a premium and speed is of the essence.
Visual Studio 2013 is a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services.
- Tools and services for projects of any size or complexity
- Sprint planning
- Advanced debugging, automated and manual testing, and profiling
- DevOps with automated deployments and continuous monitoring
- Deprecation notes in IntelliSense. If a Windows API element has been deprecated in Windows 8.1, IntelliSense tooltips identify it as “[deprecated]”.
- Go To Definition for namespaces. You can open the shortcut menu for a namespace in your code (such as WinJS.UI) and then choose Go To Definition to examine the line where that namespace is defined.
- Identifier highlighting. When you select an identifier (for example, a variable, parameter, or function name) in your source code, all uses of that identifier in your source code are highlighted.
- You can use Windows Runtime APIs in portable libraries that target Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1.
- You can include XAML (Windows.UI.XAML types) in portable libraries when you target Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1. The following XAML templates are supported: Blank Page, Resource Dictionary, Templated Control, and User Control.
- You can create a portable Windows Runtime component ( .winmd file) for use in Store apps that target Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.
- You can retarget a Windows Store or Windows Phone Store class library like a Portable Class Library.
Cheap & Reliable Visual Studio 2013 Hosting Solution
There are many great Visual Studio 2013 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random ASP.NET hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an ASP.NET hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price. Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed Visual Studio 2013 hosting service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With HostForLIFEASP.NET, you can get Reliable Visual Studio 2013 Hosting with powerful support and network.
HostForLIFEASP.NET – Reliable Visual Studio 2013 Hosting Solution
HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the leading providers of Visual Studio 2013 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFEASP.NET is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability.