Cheap & Reliable MediaWiki 1.26 Hosting
This review is made to take a deep look into the MediaWiki 1.26 hosting from Reliablehostingasp.net to clarify whether the service is really a good choice for people desiring to hosting MediaWiki 1.26. Details are presented from several aspects which MediaWiki hosting features, include price, performance, and their technical support.
What is MediaWiki 1.26 Hosting ?
- ResourceLoader now loads all scripts asynchronously. The top-queue and startup modules no longer block synchronous loading.
- ResourceLoader minification is now cached in APC memory (if available) instead of the local database.
- Caches that need purging ability now use the WANObjectCache interface. This corresponds to a new $wgMainWANCache setting, which defaults to using the $wgMainCacheType settings. Different caches can be used by setting it to another cache in $wgWANObjectCaches.
- Callers needing fast light-weight data stores use $wgMainStash to select the store type from $wgObjectCaches. The default is the local database.
- Interface message overrides in the MediaWiki namespace will now be cached in memcached and APC (if available), rather than memcached and local files.
- $wgTransactionalTimeLimit was added, which controls the request time limit for potentially slow POST requests that need to be as atomic as possible.
- A new hook, ‘LogException’, was added to log exceptions in non-standard ways.
- Revive the ‘SpecialSearchResultsAppend’ hook which occurs after the list of search results are rendered. The initial use case is to append a “give us feedback” link beneath the search results.
- Added a new hook, ‘RejectParserCacheValue’, which allows extensions to reject an otherwise-successful parser cache lookup. The intent is to allow extensions to manage the eviction of archaic HTML output from the cache.
- Added new hooks ‘EnhancedChangesListModifyLineData’ & ‘EnhancedChangesListModifyBlockLineData’, to modify the data used to build lines in enhanced recentchanges and watchlist.
- Added a new hook, ‘RandomPageQuery’, to allow modification of the query used by Special:Random to select random pages.
Cheap & Reliable MediaWiki 1.26 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting offers the Best, Cheap MediaWiki 1.26 hosting service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting worth going for MediaWiki websites. In fact, to host an MediaWiki site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of MediaWiki website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFEASP.NET team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFEASP.NET for MediaWiki Hosting.
HostForLIFEASP.NET MediaWiki hosting has four different plans: HostForLIFEASP.NET CLASSIC Plan charges at Є3.00/mo, HostForLIFEASP.NET BUDGET Plan is Є5.50/mo, Economy is Є8.00 /mo and Business is Є11.00/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any MediaWiki hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFEASP.NET. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
MediaWiki 1.26 Hosting Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Review on Technical Support
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by raise a ticket, helpdesk or live chat with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFEASP.NET team support service is professional and accurate and the response via live chat are fast.
Is HostForLIFEASP.NET the Right Choice for MediaWiki 1.26 hosting?
HostForLIFEASP.NET MediaWiki 1.26 hosting is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFEASP.NET package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.