Cheap & Reliable Magento 2.1.1 Hosting in UK
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. Magento eCommerce CMS is a much-needed tool in today’s competitive digital world. By using Magento eCommerce CMS, online merchants are in charge of the look, content and functionality of their websites.
What is New in Magento 2.1.1?
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generatedin production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgradeafter compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and our efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- We’ve improved the deployment of static assets.
- We’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase. (GITHUB-4785)
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepositorymethods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update. (GITHUB-4945)
Reliable Magento 2.1.1 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. Using Premium servers from Dell; servers deliver excellent balance of outstanding performance, availability and flexibility for your growing network infrastructure applications as well as web, messaging, database and file/print consolidation. With their high speed connection, nice support, and rich features, they are the right choice for Magento 2.1.1 Hosting solution. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about them.
Their Windows ASP.NET hosting package were developed with ASP.NET and Windows developers in thoughts. Expertise the best in ASP.NET internet hosting at several of the most cost-effective rates in the business. Together with the latest .NET framework, the greatest in ASP web hosting components, and their world class assistance, you will quickly comprehend that deciding on UKWindowsHostASP.NET is possessing the UKWindowsHostASP.NET Benefit the benefit of working using the very reliable.
World Class Data Center
Their data center positioned on Uk (London). The Data Center is custom developed with raised floors. The Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature manage systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most strong physical safety within the company. They’ve 24/7 video surveillance, safety breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at each entryway.
As is known, reliability is actually a top concern for webmasters hosting internet sites, therefore UKWindowsHostASP.NET specialists to providing satisfying uptime so as to maintain internet sites operating stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
World Class Control Panel
As a single on the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides out each of the convenience to their consumer to handle the server easily. UKWindowsHostASP.NET chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET net hosting control panel. Plesk Manage Panel is definitely an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel it is possible to easily handle all about your websites, which includes domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
How to Choose Reliable Magento 2.1.1 Hosting Provider in UK?
A host usually offers several hosting plans at different levels of need. The basic plan usually costs the least. Determine how much storage you will need for your web files. If you plan to upload a lot of images, or if you choose post a video, you will need enough storage for your files.
Think about how much traffic your website receives, and what kinds of files need to load on the web page. All the bytes transferred back and forth add up to your total data transfer. If you have a lot of traffic going through your website, you may need a high data transfer limit, or better yet, no limit. Ask your web host what operating system they use to run their server. Usually, it is either UNIX or Windows. A Unix-based plan is usually cheaper than Windows because running a Windows server costs the hosting company more. The additional cost is passed to you.
Available Features On Control Panel
This is the interface that you will use to manage your account and domain. You can install popular applications with just one click. Find out how to back up and restore your files. A control panel with an easy-to-use interface makes it easier for you to manage your website. If you need a secure server to host an online store, ask about its availability. This feature may only be offered at a higher tier because a secure server requires addition maintenance on the host’s part.
Sometimes your website may need to run various scripts. Find out if your hosting plan supports the type of script that you want run. Beware of plans that have many restrictions because that may limit your ability to expand and improve in the future.
Have Own Servers Tech Support Staff in-house
Some hosts are actually just resellers of leased server space, so they really do not own any equipment. Having the equipment and staff in-house has advantages. For one thing, your host is more in control of troubleshooting when a problem arises. If the equipment is actually located far away, it may take longer for technical problems to be resolved.
Consider these points when you are evaluating web hosts. Take your time with your evaluation. Your web host is your business partner in managing your website. So, find one that is affordable, dependable, trustworthy and responsive. A good web host can grow with your business for many years to come.