Best & Reliable Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting
Drupal 8.2.2 is a free and one of the most SEO friendly open-source content management systems(CMS) written in PHP language and requires a MySQL database. Drupal is one of the most popular systems for managing content in your website and the popularity of using Drupal in creating websites is because of its amazing functionalities that eases the management, customization and maintenenance of website according to changing business trends.
What is Drupal? Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal … backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities. Drupal doesn’t dictate to the business; the business dictates what it needs from Drupal. Too many CMS platforms impose their will on your business, forcing you to conform to their way of doing things. Drupal acts the opposite way: use Drupal to create a solution that supports your specific business needs. Drupal creates a foundation for limitless solutions.
There are no known regressions in this release.
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. (These issues also existed in 8.0.x and 8.1.x but have been recently discovered.) Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
The following issues may affect people running this release on specific hosting environments:
- Windows/IIS environments may encounter site errors due to #2606772: Long Twig cache directories can cause failures on Windows
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
Search the issue queue for all known issues.
All changes since the last release
- #2374301 by DuaelFr, YesCT, lomasr: Cannot predict the order of results in taxonomy autocompletion
- #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition
- #2802593 by arunkumark, er.pushpinderrana, karlosgliberal, joachim: incorrect param for EntityController::loadBundleDescriptions()
- Revert “Issue #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition”
- #2632434 by yongt9412, EclipseGc, ivanjaros, Berdir: Conditions are not limited by available contexts
- #2788521 by david.gil, SteffenR: hook_options_list_alter sample fails on 8.1.8
- #2669978 by Jo Fitzgerald, arturs.v, phenaproxima: Migrate D7 Menu Links
- #2822757: Remove Scott Reeves (Cottser) from the theme system/theme API maintainers
- #2822665 by martin107: LibraryDiscoveryParserTest::testBuilldByExtensionSimple() passes an unwanted parameter
Top 3 Reliable Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting Providers
Their robust, shared hosting plan with super speed and adequate allocated resources. Very suitable for individuals, college students and businesses which need good response time without compromising quality. For their paid service, They also give you Uptime and 30 Days money back guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com provides quality and reliable Drupal 8.2.2 hosting services at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.
DiscountService.biz offer Plesk Control panel with one-click installer for you to easily install and maintain multiple copies of DotNetnuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and 300+ scripts. They also offer zero-click install which pre-install any popular script when they setup your web hosting. Their hosting platform is also fully optimized for all popular scripts such as DotNetNuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
They provide fully managed web hosting services to all their web hosting clients. They offer setup assistant on all popular scripts. They also provide free migration service to transfer your websites to theirs easily. They will make sure your website is always in tip-top shape. They are happy to answer any question you may have about your hosting and they make sure that any concern you may have is fully addressed. They offer 24/7 support via email and ticketing system. Customer Satisfaction is their #1 priority.