Drupal 8.1.8 is a free and one of the most SEO friendly open-source content management systems(CMS) written in PHP language and requires a MySQL database. Drupal is one of the most popular systems for managing content in your website and the popularity of using Drupal in creating websites is because of its amazing functionalities that eases the management, customization and maintenenance of website according to changing business trends.
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of people around the world. Drupal is open source software maintained and developed by a community of 630,000+ users and developers. It’s distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (or “GPL”), which means anyone is free to download it and share it with others. This open development model means that people are constantly working to make sure Drupal is a cutting-edge platform that supports the latest technologies that the Web has to offer. The Drupal project’s principles encourage modularity, standards, collaboration, ease-of-use, and more.
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
Changes since 8.1.7:
- #2758067 by jhedstrom, Eric_A, xjm, dawehner, pfrenssen: BrowserTestBase::drupalCreateUser() should use UserCreationTrait::createUser()
- #2759879 by klausi, claudiu.cristea, dawehner, xjm, Lendude, jibran: Additional assertions for WebAssert and AssertLegacyTrait, part 2
- #2724363 by martin107, markdorison: The word “abstract” is confusing in documentation for Views handlers that are not abstract
- #2765957 by chanchal2002, Manjit.Singh, brahmjeet789, kostyashupenko, AaronChristian: Core installation page content overflows its background (CSS bug)
- Revert “Issue #2755991 by klausi: Convert web tests to browser tests for telephone module”
- #2776055 by claudiu.cristea: Entity form/view route errors when a non-entity parameter comes first
- #2765385 by Wim Leers: Three minor bugs in BigPipe test coverage
- #2776369 by xjm: Remove docs references to entity_get_bundles()
- #1863898 by jibran, lokapujya, jeqq, pcambra, dawehner, damiankloip, alexpott, tim.plunkett, criscom, jhedstrom, catch: Add test coverage for Views revision link handlers
Top 3 Reliable Drupal 8.1.8 Hosting Providers
Their robust, shared hosting plan with super speed and adequate allocated resources. Very suitable for individuals, college students and businesses which need good response time without compromising quality. For their paid service, They also give you Uptime and 30 Days money back guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com provides quality and reliable Drupal 8.1.8 hosting services at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.
DiscountService.biz offer Plesk Control panel with one-click installer for you to easily install and maintain multiple copies of DotNetnuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and 300+ scripts. They also offer zero-click install which pre-install any popular script when they setup your web hosting. Their hosting platform is also fully optimized for all popular scripts such as DotNetNuke, Umbraco, WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
They provide fully managed web hosting services to all their web hosting clients. They offer setup assistant on all popular scripts. They also provide free migration service to transfer your websites to theirs easily. They will make sure your website is always in tip-top shape. They are happy to answer any question you may have about your hosting and they make sure that any concern you may have is fully addressed. They offer 24/7 support via email and ticketing system. Customer Satisfaction is their #1 priority.