On the market, there are tens of thousands of PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Hosting plans, making it difficult for many webmasters to choose a reliable and quality one. Recently, we also have received a great number of emails from our readers asking us to select the best PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 Hosting package for them. To provide them with the best options, we have reviewed 50+ web hosts from price, feature, management, performance and customer service.
Two critical bugs have been fixed in 220.127.116.11:
- Orders page – an exception is displayed when deleting a customer or a guest
- Smarty template caching Module::isCached() faulty causes performance loss
Other bug fixes
- Fixed selector for fetching if the tax is included
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
- Preview order – Invoice details is missing the address mail of the customer
- It is not possible to create a BYN currency
- Product deleteFeatures doesn’t delete custom features
- Order messages not in customers languages
- SQL Manager Form throws FatalThrowableError – Type Error on JOIN SQL query
- Order page – The total price excluding taxes is displayed instead of the total price including taxes
- View Order – An exception is displayed when changing the order status to payment accepted
- Migrated Order page does not contain order reference
- Adding payment with comma does not work
- Order message not in order language
- View an order – Search endpoint returns HTTP 500
- Orders – Problems on product price changing in database
- Issue on total when change courier on admin
- Orders – An exception is displayed when we add a discount with space in the name
- Orders – A modal should’nt be displayed when we add the same product to a specific invoice with updating price
- Orders page – Cannot add free shipping discount when Total products = 0
- Add new Order page – An exception is displayed when we add a pack
- Add new Order – An exception is displayed when ordering a product with text customization – the label contains special expression
- Order View page – Product Block – when we try to add a product, the total displayed is tax exlcluded and not included
- Cannot create an alternative currency after an upgrade
- Brands are shown wrongly in the FO
- ‘Total available for each user’ in cart rule not considered if the customer is signed in from the checkout page
- Ecotax on combinations not displayed in FO
- X number of decimals are only displayed if the product price has X decimals
- The discount detail is NOK
- The discount detail is NOK when we the product selected has an ecotax
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is the most reliable and flexible Open-source e-commerce software. Since 2007, PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 has revolutionized the industry by providing features that engage shoppers and increase online sales. The PrestaTeam consists of over 70 passionate individuals and more than 500 000 community members dedicated to innovated technology. PrestaShop 1.7 is an open source e-commerce software enriched with 275 features. It is highly flexible and easy to use, and gets over 1,500 downloads every day. You can easily customize your online store. More than 100,000 online shops are using this platform. It has been integrated with payment gateways like Authorize.net, Google Checkout and PayPal. It has focused on secured payment process as well.
What’s more, we have browsed a pile of reviews from real customers on the web. Combining our in-depth review and the information we collected, we found that ASPHostDirectory is the best options in United Kingdom, each of which is highly recommended by numerous ASP.NET users and offers quality hosting services.
ASPHostDirectory is one of the cost effective PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 Hosting in UK. We really recommend their business for small/personal website. They have in this business for almost 7 years and they keep moving forward to give the best PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Hosting service for their customers. They provide the most affordable and practical PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 Hosting for webmasters. And the fact proves that they are gaining more and more attention of competitors and webmasters.
ASPHostDirectory has 5 affordable shared PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 Hosting plan, named Lite, Starter, Economy, Developer, and Enterprise. All of this plans are designed for developers and beginner. If you are developer, then Developer plan is the ideal choice for you. If you are new or beginner on hosting services, then you can start from their Starter plan. The powerful plan named Enterprise is designed for business owners who run high traffic websites and desire performance of websites.
The five plans are rated at £1.94/mo, £3.89/mo, £5.84/mo and £11.04/mo respectively. This is very attracting price, we have monitored so many UK PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 Hosting provider, but can’t find any hosting provider that offer such a low cost.
ASPHostDirectory utilizes state-of-the-art data centres in UK. With the usage of the latest technologies and the support of robust facilities and infrastructures, its data centres are the powerful guarantee for the good performance of ASPHostDirectory hosting. In addition to the high performance, each of ASPHostDirectory data center is equipped with 24×7 armed security, ensuring customers are able to run websites securely. Besides, ASPHostDirectory offers shared SSL to guarantee the security of customers’ data. In addition, SSH is offered to ensure the security of remote management. In this way, ASP.NET users’ blogs are highly secured.
Our monitoring team has hosted websites on ASPHostDirectory in past months and collected relevant statistics during test period. The result shows that ASPHostDirectory performs surprisingly well both in speed and stability. The average response time of its servers is within 300 ms. The company constantly invests on facilities so now even at traffic peaks the loading speed of websites is at the top level.
ASPHostDirectory has a professional in-house support team that consists of professionals in hosting industry. Whenever in need. customers can reach these staffs within the shortest possible time via email and ticketing system. Usually, customers can get responses within 15-30 minutes
Moreover, the knowledgebase of ASPHostDirectory is helpful. It includes a large number of frequently asked questions, which saves time and energy for both customers and their staffs. Also, ASPHostDirectory blog presents many tutorials to help customers solve problems from the installation to management and more.
High Performance PrestaShop 22.214.171.124 Hosting – ASPHostDirectory
We would highly recommend ASPHostDirectory if you’re looking for cost effective PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 Hosting solution in UK. Based on our analysis above (pricing, features, performance, reliability, and technical support), we have strong confidence to recommend ASPHostDirectory.