As more and more people start to set up their own web hosting business but are not familiar with the hosting firms, we’d like to introduce readers a famous hosting provider which is trusted by thousands of customers – HostForLIFEASP.NET. This company has been offering reliable reseller hosting for over 8 years with a terrific reputation in the industry. What’s more, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers rich features including all the tools to help customers build up their business within minutes. Besides, the company guarantees 99.9% uptime and unmatched hosting performance with affordable price.
WordPress is an open-source website creation platform that is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. WordPress is an excellent website platform for a variety of websites. From blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio websites, WordPress is a versatile CMS. Designed with usability and flexibility in mind, WordPress is a great solution for both large and small websites.
3 security issues affects WordPress versions between 5.4 and 5.8. If you haven’t yet updated to 5.8, all WordPress versions since 5.4 have also been updated to fix the following security issues:
- Props @mdawaffe, member of the WordPress Security Team for their work fixing a data exposure vulnerability within the REST API.
- Props to Michał Bentkowski of Securitum for reporting a XSS vulnerability in the block editor.
- The Lodash library has been updated to version 4.17.21 in each branch to incorporate upstream security fixes.
The following core tickets from Trac are fixed:
- #52818 – Ordering metaboxes broken in WP 5.7
- #53556 – Add a new template-editing tag to the Theme API
- #53562 – Widgets Editor in Customizer doesn’t load with E2E tests + 0ms Animations
- #53609 – Responsive widget block embeds not showing in the customizer
- #53616 – Registered block styles should only be rendered when the block exists on a page
- #53641 – Can not configure image widget (and others) in widget accessability mode
- #53654 – Menus: Hide bulk-select options when no menus exist
- #53667 – Support
wp_editor_set_qualityfor both loaded and saved
- #53668 – Generated images for one file can be overwritten by another with the same name when mapping mime types for generated images
- #53679 – The media library looks broken on mobile
- #53680 – Correct inline documentation about
- #53696 – wp_add_iframed_editor_assets_html() not checking for block editor
- #53697 – Possible Regression – Border settings not displaying for Button Block
- #53702 – Four css files removed between 5.7.x and 5.8 were not included in $_old_files
- #53713 – Bounce underscore.js version in script-loader
- #53714 – Bounce jquery.form.js version in script-loader
- #53715 – Bounce hoverIntent.js version in script-loader
- #53716 – The “/” missing at the end of image tag
- #53719 –
grunt clean:cssdoes not clean the
- #53738 – Broken loop in WP_Theme_JSON_Resolver
- #53752 – Twenty Ten: Block patterns file causes error in child themes
- #53757 – Widget editor calls get_block_categories() with incorrect arg type
- #53769 – Bundled themes: block-patterns.php file should use
- #53773 – /wp-admin/includes/ajax-actions.php file line 3006 is creating divide by zero error
- #53777 – Bump bundled theme versions for
- #53799 – Remove version-controlled files check from Test Old Branches workflow
- #53803 – Customizer: Radio button on background image position selector visible on focus
- #53820 – Build doesn’t support Docker Compose V2
- #53827 – Increase number of media items displayed when clicking button to “Load More”
- #53830 – Default filters try to create nonce during installation before options table exists
- #53833 – ‘Replace image’ Media Modal is missing select fields under filter media due to css issues
- #53877 – Menus: Selected display locations for new menus aren’t saved
- #53898 – Duplicated 404 templates in the TemplatePanel
- #53922 – Docblock in get_block_editor_settings function
- #53932 – Media grid view doesn’t show all media elements
- #53936 – Output of serialize_block_attributes does not match equivalent Gutenberg function
- #53955 – Fix and improve the docs for the image_editor_output_format filter
- #54030 – Pressing esc in Widgets Editor closes panel in customizer
- #54036 – PclZip throwing errors on PHP 8 – previously merged patch is incomplete
- #54052 – Block editor package updates for 5.8.1
Best WordPress 5.8.1 Hosting in Europe with Special Prices!
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Different from some other WordPress hosting companies that set low price to attract customers but only offer a few features to save budget, HostForLIFEASP.NET provides a cost-effective WordPress hosting service that is both cheap and rich-featured.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a large volume of server resources to ensure the high quality of WordPress hosting service, which include Unlimited disk space, and Unlimited bandwidth. What’s more, all of the 4 packages are featuring Unlimited domains, free Plesk Panel transfers, etc.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the leading providers of WordPress 5.8.1 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFEASP.NET is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability. You dont need to worry about the speed of their server, because the minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 16 GB RAM.
Reliable WordPress 5.8.1 Hosting Package
Most of the time, you do get what you pay for, so the point is, you match your purchase against your needs. That is right. You need to decide on your needs first, before you can tell which WordPress 5.8.1 hosting package is right for you.
For starters, how much traffic do you expect to your WordPress 5.8.1 site? As well, what kind of files do you expect your WordPress 5.8.1 hosting to host for you? Obviously, files like multimedia takes up more space than mere documents. Then again, do you expect your visitors to download files from your site? Are there many downloads and do these include multimedia files?
You need to estimate the above as the factors mentioned will affect how much disk space and bandwidth you need and thus, which WordPress 5.8.1 hosting package. It may be alright for you to share hosting space with others, or a dedicated hosting space may be more appropriate for you.
Even within a shared hosting environment, there are several plans for you to choose from. Usually, there are three plans. The most basic plan may be alright for you, or not. The difference mainly lies in the amount of hosting space (disk space) and bandwidth provided. Other differences may lie in the number of domains to be hosted, FTP features and other web hosting features.
Probably the most talked about ‘feature’ is the web hosting support that is offered by your potential web host. There is good reason for this. If you signed up on a web hosting package based only on the features offered within the package and neglected to find out its customer support, you had better pray that you don’t run into problems with your website later on, because if you do, you may not receive the web hosting support that you need and in a timely manner.
If your site is going to be popular, or that you are not very experienced, chances are good that you will run into problems, so it would be wise to plan for this contingency right from the beginning. Even if you really don’t think that you will run into any problem that you could not solve on your own, it would still be wise to plan for otherwise, because you are after all, paying for your hosting. Why pay for a web host that does not provide adequate web hosting support when you can find one that does?