Tools like Umbraco 7.7.4 are important to build a website, and the best Umbraco 7.7.4 web hosting companies are critical to host your site. In this article, we have selected the best Umbraco hosting from over 200 web hosts we have reviewed. All of the selected solutions are some of the most affordable and reliable for building a rich-featured Umbraco site. Due to the fact that there are a tremendous number of web hosts claiming to offer this service well, our experienced editors decide to carry out a comprehensive comparison to pick up the best options.
- Beautiful user management
- Content Templates (formerly known as Blueprints, also know as default values or standard values)
- ISearchableTree – search anywhere, not just in the current section
- New starter kit – highlighing Umbraco best practices
- Scheduled health checks – perform automated health checks on a schedule you like. Get an e-mail result or implement a Slack alert or any type of alert you can think of.
- Nested Content is now no longer just a package, it’s available out of the box in Umbraco
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-5722 – Set max/min items allowed in a grid row configuration area
- U4-7360 – Toggle visibility of password in login screen
Issues & Tasks
- U4-10504 – Previewing content results in the same PrepareDocument (expensive) procedure to be executed 3 times
- U4-10539 – A merge issue caused fixes for U4-9262 to be reverted (XSS fix)
- U4-10563 – Media picker 2 erroneously showing deleted/recycle bin error message
- U4-7115 – Possible Null Reference Exception when rendering a grid Textstring that doesn’t include style information v7.2.8
- U4-7317 – Template no selected by default on new content items
- U4-8319 – Data types in package contents tab not sorted alphabetical
- U4-8616 – assetsService.load method only works with js
- U4-8652 – ReflectionTypeLoadExceptions in WebBootManager
- U4-8960 – Misc classes have hard dependencies on HttpContext.Server.MapPath
Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.7.4 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Umbraco 7.7.4 Hosting in Australia plan to fit any need. No matter whether you’re starting a website, their Windows ASP.NET Web Hosting plans are exactly what you’ve been looking for. Their price is also affordable and included with 30 days money back guarantee. Click this picture to view more details about DiscountService.biz.
Host Unlimited Sites
2 GB Disk Space
20 GB Bandwidth
1 SQL Server
100 MB SQL Server / db
100 MB MySQL /db
500 MB Email Space
DiscountService.biz specializes in providing web hosting service to customers in Australia. They were established to cater to an under served market in the hosting industry; web hosting for customers who want excellent service. They started as a group of IT professionals to introduce a new standard in the fast changing environment of web hosting. Their mission is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, which is guaranteed by their professional service and friendly support.
With experience on various hosting platforms and operating systems, particularly Windows and Umbraco 7.7.4, they bring a wealth of knowledge and the capability to handle any hosting needs. This experience also comes with the support and knowledge their customers have come to rely on. They ensure that customer’s questions are resolved timely and effectively and from friendly and respectful customer support team.
They only use the best servers in the industry. The servers are placed on the data center with world-class facilities, thus ensuring highest performance and reliability. They also monitor the server to ensure your data is properly backed up and recoverable so when the time comes, you can easily repair or recover your data. The backup is always ready and available for you.
4 Tips Before Choosing Umbraco 7.7.4 Hosting Provider in Australia
Before you hand over your money to a web host, it’s important to decide what expectations you have for your website or blog, and then to make sure the provider you’re considering can meet or exceed your needs at a price you can afford.
One important factor to consider is the amount of storage space and bandwidth the hosting company offers. For most blogs and business websites, these numbers aren’t crucial; the basic packages sold by most companies have more than enough space available. However, if you are planning to include large amounts of audio and video content, or feature many high-resolution images, bandwidth and storage space become a concern. You may need to purchase a premium package that allows more than 3 gigabytes of storage space and higher than normal bandwidth.
Number of Domains Hosted
Another vital consideration is the number of domain names the web host will allow. Again, for many personal or professional blogs or small business sites, multiple domain names probably won’t be a concern. But for larger business sites or those businesses that plan on developing a major web presence, having more than one domain name can be a real asset. Those individuals or companies will want to make sure that the web host they’re doing business with will be able to support the expansion of their business by offering hosting of extra domain names.
You may also want to think about whether or not you want your hosting package to include multiple email accounts. Many people falsely believe they’ll never have a need for more than one or two email addresses, only to find themselves expanding their business and not having enough email accounts to accommodate their increasing staff. If you’re starting a business website, and you think there’s even a slight chance your business may grow in the future, having a hosting package that offers multiple or unlimited email addresses can save you some hassle.
The availability of tech support for you website is also a vital thing to consider when choosing web hosting. The hosting company should ideally offer some sort of 24-hour technical support, otherwise you run the risk of having your site go down and no one being available to help you restore it. Most web hosts offer tech support through a mix of phone help and live chat. If you’re relatively inexperienced with the ins and outs of web hosting, making sure your host offers 24-hour phone support is one of the smartest moves you can make.
With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and ASP.NET, DiscountService is the best choice to host your ASP Hosting in Australia. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose them as your Umbraco 7.7.4 Hosting provider:
- World Class Control PanelThey use World Class Plesk Control Panel that support one-click installation.
- Best and Friendly SupportTheir support team is extremely fast and can help you with setting up on your account. Their customer support will help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- Uptime & Support GuaranteesThey are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also we give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.