This review is made to take a deep look into the Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting in Europe from Reliablehostingasp.net to clarify whether the service is really a good choice for people desiring to hosting Umbraco 7.5.11. Details are presented from several aspects which Umbraco hosting features, include price, performance, and their technical support. This bugfix release solves problems with adding properties to media/member types and some issues with installing packages.
Cheap & Reliable Umbraco 7.5.11 Hosting in Europe
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-9577 – Ability to store the xml content file in diff storage locations: Default, Environment Temp or ASP.NET temp location
Issues & Tasks
- U4-5588 – Umbraco 7 intercepts my failed AngularJS HTTP requests
- U4-9257 – HostingEnvironment shutdown on node publish – fcnMode issue
- U4-9456 – Log Warning – multiple property sets for document definition – returning multiple versions of the same content item doesn’t work
- U4-9522 – Media recycle bin does not show folders
- U4-9536 – If cmsDocument published or newest flags are duplicated (data corruption) our Repository Level should know how to deal with it
- U4-9545 – EntityRepository performs poorly for Media due to unnecessary outer joins
- U4-9546 – Paging in the media section performs poorly because it double queries for ALL child media
- U4-9547 – ContentTypeRepository.GetAllContentTypeAliases doesn’t work, throws YSOD
- U4-9559 – Security: files of type xhtml should not be allowed to be uploaded to the media section
- U4-9560 – ‘System.Dynamic.ExpandoObject’ does not contain a definition for ‘Alias’
- U4-9570 – Media list view doesn’t show folders in the recycle bin
- U4-9573 – PublicAccess not working – SQL LEFT JOIN unordered
- U4-9586 – Remove async parameter from the filestream when saving content xml
- U4-9587 – RebuildXmlStructures doesn’t clear out stale data so there is unpublished or trashed items remaining in the xml table, xml data integrity check is misleading due to the media lookup
Cheap & Reliable Umbraco 7.5.11 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting offers the Best, Cheap Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting in Europe service helping customers to build websites of any kind easily. In this article, we mainly discuss whether HostForLIFEASP.NET web hosting worth going for Umbraco websites. In fact, to host an Umbraco site successfully, the web hosting should fully meet the following requirements:
- The maximum volume of disk space and bandwidth for smooth data storing and transferring
- Cheap price to help business owners save budget
- Powerful control panel for easy management of Umbraco website
- 24/7 responsive technical support to ensure the most effective troubleshooting process
- Good uptime record and fast hosting speed for an excellent website viewing experience
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFEASP.NET team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, no risk money-back guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFEASP.NET for Umbraco Hosting.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Umbraco hosting in Europe has four different plans: HostForLIFEASP.NET CLASSIC Plan charges at Є2.97/mo, HostForLIFEASP.NET BUDGET Plan is Є4.67/mo, Economy is Є6.80 /mo and Business is Є9.34/mo with quarterly, half year and annual billing terms. As customers, they can also benefit 24/7 Support Portal service for any Umbraco hosting troubles and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee from HostForLIFEASP.NET. As for the money back guarantee, the company promises a refund period of 30days during which customers are allowed to get a full refund after notifying the company about the cancellation of account.
Umbraco 7.5.11 Hosting in Europe Features
To enable customers to run websites smoothly and stably, the company has integrated a large amount of outstanding features with the 5 Windows and PHP plans, such as PHP 5.5, MySQL 5, FTP accounts, and sufficient email addresses. What’s more, to ensure the security of the hosted websites, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers shared SSL to encrypt the data when it is transferred across the Internet. Additionally, daily backups are offered to provide customers with automatic recovery of lost data. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Review on Technical Support
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers real human powered support channels so that customers can contact a representative by raise a ticket, helpdesk or live chat with the support team. All of the 3 channels are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Besides, the company ensures that all support requests receive a response within 6 hours, or a credit can be requested. After trying all the ways to ask for solutions from the support team, we conclude that the HostForLIFEASP.NET team support service is professional and accurate and the response via live chat are fast.
Is HostForLIFEASP.NET the Right Choice for Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting in Europe?
HostForLIFEASP.NET Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting in Europe is a good option due to the affordable price, useful tools and excellent uptime. We recommend HostForLIFEASP.NET to personals, developers, and small and medium sized businesses, and they can rest assured that HostForLIFEASP.NET package delivers great features and services to meet their hosting requirement.