It is not easy for customers to find the best cheap web hosting company providing Magento 2.1.6 among thousands of web hosts in the market. Therefore, our editors have carried out a comprehensive review on the services offered by more than 150 providers, and come up with the best Magento in Europe. This company draw attention from webmasters on account of high-quality web hosting integrating with Magento 2.1.6. Please check the table in below for more information.
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools. We believe that Magento is one of the best ecommerce platforms available today, with editions ranging from community open source, to massive, large-scale enterprise SaaS based systems.
Magento is designed to be utilized as an application by someone who isn’t a developer. The Magento community is extremely large and very helpful. However, at some point the average person is going to hit a wall.
Why HostForLIFE is the Best Options?
This web hosts surpass their competitors in the following aspects:
- Cheap price under $4.0/mo.
- Rich-featured packages
- At least 99.9% uptime & Fast page loading speed .
- 24/7/365 responsive technical support.
- Excellent industry reputation .
Best Magento 2.1.6 Hosting in Europe
There are many great Magento 2.1.6 web hosting providers so it is not easy to get one for you so easily. You just cannot choose any random Magento hosting service providers you have to choose the right one for you. You need to remember that you can call an Magento hosting the best for you if it can provide whatever you need at a reasonable price.
Your site is new then you should not be worried about the factors like disk space and bandwidth if you are taking service from a quite reputed Magento 2.1.6 hosting service for your website. You need to make sure that their service is okay instead of worrying about the disk space and bandwidth. And you need to make sure that they will provide maximum uptime to your website too. With HostForLIFE.eu, you can get Reliable Magento 2.1.6 Hosting with powerful support and network.
Conclusion Best Magento 2.1.6 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE.eu is one of the leading providers of Magento 2.1.6 hosting services for providing complete strategy to your cyber problems concerning web hosting, e-commerce and cloud hosting working throughout 24×7. This year group commemorates 10 years of the successful existence. The most important plays a part in this success happen to be authentic and relevant solutions of questions pertaining with web, service of experts, friendly customer services and finally the final although not least reasonable charges for qualitative services.
The key reason utilizing web hosting services of HostForLIFE.eu is it provides consistent and protective web hosting services through the use of beautifully shaped data centre that results severance and backup system up to 100%. Every one of these services are finished by team of professionals who are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to deliver better of remarkable ability.
According to the feature list in its official site, HostForLIFE.eu offers almost all the features needed to set up a Magento based forum with ease, including free domain name, cPanel, SimpleScripts, unlimited disk space & data transfer, unlimited domain hosting, free advertising credits, and all the advanced programming languages.
Extraordinary Customer Service
HostForLIFE.eu devotes itself in offering the highest level of customer satisfaction, so it pays more attention to the technical support than many other web hosts. All of the support staffs are required to have at least 8 years’ hosting support experience, and be able to resolve every problem raised by customers with the most professional manner. So once people need help, they can get the best support by contacting these representatives via support ticket and email.
Cutting-Edge Data Center Infrastructure
HostForLIFE.eu has spent millions of dollars in building the state-of-art data centers with its sister brand, which are used to place its quality Quad Processor performance servers. All of these data centers are equipped with multiple redundancies for uninterrupted power supply, located in the Midwest state of the Europe to avoid natural disasters caused by the hurricane zone, and are monitored day and night to prevent and resolve server problems. As tested, it guarantees no downtime and fast page loading speed which is less than 1 second averagely in the real world.
Magento 2.1.6 Hosting
Magento 2.1.6 contains over 15 significant performance enhancements when compared to 2.1.5. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Improved performance of the Category page
- loading configurable products from the database is now up to 5x faster
- price calculations are now up to 3-5% faster
- stock validation is now up to 20% faster
- Optimized image resizing
- image resize operations performed from the command line interface now generate images of all sizes. See magento catalog:images:resize for more information.
- image resize operations from the Admin have been fixed
- significant decrease in the number of file system operations when processing images on frontend
- caching of image metadata is up to 50% faster, depending on store size
- Improved performance of layered navigation
- layered navigation is now up to 3% faster due to the caching of attribute options
- Minimized indexing operations after product import
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional fixes and enhancements in this release.
- Magento no longer locks the
category_product_entitytable. Unlocking this table reduces the potential of lock-related timeouts that can occur when indexing and checkout operations run in parallel. Previously, Magento locked the
- The storefront now displays images that Magento resizes during product save operations, rather than resizing the product on the storefront. Previously, the image path contained
store_id, and during save operations, Magento resized images for images the default store only.
\Magento\CatalogInventory\Model\Stock\Status\getStockId()method now returns the correct values.
- The check that Magento runs to confirm a configurable product’s readiness for sale is now faster. (The
isSalablemethod checks that a configurable product can be sold (that is, is in a saleable state)).
- Magento no longer calculates configurable product special prices on the category page. Previously, Magento calculated special prices on the category page, but did not display them.
- Magento now runs a selective partial re-indexing operation after import if you enabled Update on Schedule. Previously, Magento ran a full reindex no matter which index mode was set.
- Magento now displays imported product images in this order: first, the base image, then the additional images in the order in which they were listed in the CSV file. Previously, Magento displayed images in this unexpected order: first, an additional image, then the base image, and finally, all remaining additional images.
- Magento now caches attribute options for the layered navigation feature. This reduces the number of queries to the database, and consequently improves performance.
- Magento no longer performs unnecessary file check operations (for example,
is_file), which improves the performance of the category and product pages.
- Magento now caches image metadata, which avoids the time-consuming need to read images for metadata loading.
- Magento now shows a significant decrease in Redis traffic after upgrading 2.1.2 to 2.1.4.
- Magento no longer creates redundant objects when initializing a configurable product on the Category page.
- You can now disable swatches for both the Catalog page and search results (quick or advanced). To disable swatches from these requests, disable Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Storefront > Show Swatches in Product List.
- The logic that Magento uses to validate swatch attributes has been optimized.
- Magento now caches swatch data in the block cache, which improves the responsiveness of the configurable product pages.