It is difficult for newbies to choose the best Moodle 3.3 hosting in Europe which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more. To relieve our readers’ worry, we have reviewed more than 100 web hosts and found the best Moodle 3.3 hosting – HostForLIFE.eu hosting provide which is reliable and fast. In below, we have worked out a comprehensive review to explain why the company are the winners in detail. In addition, we help you know the main features integrated with the shared hosting.
Actually, Moodle is a special learning platform that is designed to ensure the secure, robust and comprehensive learning system for administrators, educators and learners. Written based on PHP and MySQL, this great tool provides the personalized e-learning environment. Note that you can install it to your web server simply by using the 1-click script installer or ask the knowledgeable Moodle staffs to assist you.
As for why to use this great tool, we have listed some reasons in the following.
- Proven to be trusted all over the world – Moodle now is trusted by a lot of large and small institutions or organizations, such as the London School of Economics, the Open University, Microsoft and some others. At present, it supports more than 79 million of users across the enterprise and academic industry.
- Great for teaching and learning – With more than 10 years of development, this tool ensures a lot of tools and the great learning environments to empower both learning and teaching.
- Easy to use – This tool has a simple interface, along with the drag & drop features and the well-documented online resources, all of which can achieve the great usability improvements to make Moodle easy to be used.
- No licensing fees – Note that Moodle is provided without any charge. After all, it is the open source tool that is developed under the GNU license. Therefore, you can be worry free to use it for commercial and personal projects without the need to pay anything.
- Keep Updated – Here, we need to mention that to ensure the great running and security, Moodle is constantly being reviewed, maintained and improved for the evolving requirements of online users.
- Your local language – Moodle has the multilingual capability to ensure that there are no language barrier and limitation to learn something online.
Moodle 3.3 – Major features
- MDL-55611 – New Course overview dashboard block featuring timeline of events
- MDL-58220 – Make use of OAuth 2 services to allow users to authenticate with Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office accounts and manage files from associated drives
- MDL-39913 – New Assignment setting for restricting submission file types
- MDL-4782 – “Stealth mode” for resources/activities in a course – not displayed on the course page but available for students
- MDL-40759 – New Font Awesome icon font for all icons in Moodle
- MDL-58138 – Activity completion settings for setting activity completion defaults and bulk editing of completion requirements
- MDL-48771 – Quiz activity: Option to delete multiple questions
- MDL-53814 – Quiz activity: Question type icons are displayed in the quiz manual grading overview
- MDL-55459 – Assignment activity: Annotated PDF comments are collapsible
- MDL-23919 – Database activity: The setting “Required entries” is now an activity completion condition
- MDL-57769 – Topic and weeks course formats: After a course is created, sections can be added and removed only from the course page (it is no longer possible to have “orphaned” activities)
- MDL-46929, MDL-57456, MDL-57457 – Forum posts, glossary entries and book chapters may be tagged
- MDL-56251 – For courses in weekly format, a new course setting allows for the course end date to be calculated automatically
- MDL-47354 – Allow the page size in the Single view report to be configurable
Backup and restore
- MDL-34859 – Add site defaults for all restore settings, improve UI around “Overwrite course configuration” select
- MDL-40838 – Allow to restore non-default enrollment methods without restoring users
- MDL-57769 – When restoring/importing big courses in Weeks and Topics formats into small existing courses ajust the number of sections automatically
Please read carefully: Possible issues that may affect you in Moodle 3.3
- MDL-46375 – Support for storing files not on the local drive (there are no open-source solutions at the moment, developer’s help is required to implement custom cloud storage)
- MDL-55528, MDL-58280 – New document converter plugin type allows alternatives to unoconv, such as the Google Drive converter
- MDL-55980 – Run individual scheduled tasks from web interface
- MDL-57896 – CLI wrapper for get_config() and set_config() methods
- MDL-57789 – Use Cache-Control: immutable when serving files
- MDL-37765 – New capability to bypass access restrictions, separated from capability to view hidden activities
- MDL-57913 – Convert external database authentication synchronisation to scheduled task
Plugins removal and deprecation
- The repository Skydrive is deprecated; please migrate to the newer OneDrive repository
- The Dashboard block Course overview is replaced with a new block Course overview which is a different plugin.
SPECIAL OFFER for Best Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe That Are Reliable and Fast
HostForLIFE.eu is one of many most important factors when selecting a superb Moodle hosting in Europe will be the function and reliability. Led by a team with expert who are familiar on Moodle technologies, HostForLIFE.eu offers an array of both simple and sophisticated Moodle characteristics within the package in the exact same time, including:
- Windows 2016 as web server, ASP.NET Core 1.1
- Dedicated Application Pools
- Support the latest PHP version
- The latest ASP.NET MVC, MySQL 5.7 Databases, and SQL Server 2016 Databases
- URL Rewrite Module, Full Trust App support, and 30+ ASP components
- Ease-to-use Plesk Panel helps simplify setup and management
At HostForLIFE.eu, customers also can encounter quick Moodle 3.3 hosting. The firm invested plenty of money to ensure the best and quickest performance on the datacenters, servers, network along with other facilities. Its datacenters are equipped with the top equipments like cooling method, fire detection, higher speed web connection, and so on. That’s why HostForLIFE.eu guarantees 99.9% uptime for Moodle 3.3. As well as the engineers do regular upkeep and monitoring works to assure its Moodle 3.3 hosting are safety and always up.
HostForLIFE.eu guarantees to supply 99.9% uptime and quickly hosting speed for all their buyers to run websites stably and rapidly. To maintain this guarantee, this organization has equipped every single of their state-of-the-art data center with top quality servers, armed security and a lot of cutting-edge technologies like UPS battery backup energy and dual diesel generators.
Additionally, the data center is equipped with cooling technique and fire suppression like a pre-action dry pipe program. Additionally, the information center, servers and network are beneath 24×7 monitoring carried out by a group of technicians. Therefore, any unexpected situation may be resolved right away, guaranteeing consumers can run internet sites with maximum reliability and overall performance.
In terms of technical support, irrespective of when meeting any hosting concern, customers are in a position to make contact with the support team by beginning reside chat, e-mail, helpdesk or writing a ticket. Help staffs are standing by 24 hours per day and 7 days a week, so they are in a position to respond quickly and offer you immediate and efficient assistance.
HostForLIFE.eu gives one of the Cheap & Reliable Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe for its inexpensive price tag, wealthy feature, specialist customer help, and higher reliability. It’s highly advised for asp.net developers, company owners and any individual who plan to build a web site depending on ASP.NET. To understand much more about HostForLIFE.eu or its Moodle 3.3 hosting, please visit HostForLIFE.eu.